5/1/2013 UR: "The Pursuit, Part 1"

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
This thread is for discussion of this week's Uncharted Realms, which goes live Wednesday morning on magicthegathering.com.
Just noticed the izzet keyrune in the background of nivix cyclops's art. except it looks... different, more like an actual key, or a keyblade. o.0
Interesting story with a nice build up.

IMAGE(http://i1.minus.com/jbcBXM4z66fMtK.jpg)

192884403 wrote:
surely one can't say complex conditional passive language is bad grammar ?
I really want to know what happens next (without having to resort to a book).  Here's hoping for a Part II soon.
Nice story and I'm really eager to see how it continues. I also really liked how the concepts on the card were integrated in the story, like having Nivix Cyclops staying behind and defend

After the official forums lost most of their functionality, a once vibrant community of Vorthos was wiped out.The survivors founded a new place to discuss all things concerning with the art, flavor and storylines of Magic: The Gathering. Come join us.

I'm a little surprised that the Izzet Guildmage didn't build some kind of containment unit to keep hold of this unstable magically-charged disc, attached to a harness. That way it couldn't escape from them (although I guess it could drag Madarrak himself along).

Clever disc, too, to be able to navigate around corners and through passages. That's not just tugging towards its destination as the cosmic ray flies.

But yes, sign me up for part 2. I do like it when Uncharted Realms has stories larger than the couple of scenes that fit into one article, but make sure the rest of the story gets here
I enjoyed the story, and I'm eager to see what happens next.  On the other hand, the editing was sub-par.  There were a lot of errors, particularly missing articles.

I'm a little surprised that the Izzet Guildmage didn't build some kind of containment unit to keep hold of this unstable magically-charged disc, attached to a harness. That way it couldn't escape from them (although I guess it could drag Madarrak himself along).

I was thinking the same thing.  One slip, and they've lost the receiver for good!
"Hey, who turned out the lights!"