After scouring the internet in search of a solution to this, alot of the forums state this is a clickonce manifest error.
Details of the error:
PLATFORM VERSION INFO
Windows : 6.1.7601.65536 (Win32NT)
Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.296
System.Deployment.dll : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
clr.dll : 4.0.30319.296 (RTMGDR.030319-2900)
dfdll.dll : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
dfshim.dll : 4.0.31106.0 (Main.031106-0000)
Deployment Identity : MTGO.application, Version=22.214.171.1243, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1ad988e60282d0d8, processorArchitecture=msil
Application Identity : MTGO.exe, Version=126.96.36.1993, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1ad988e60282d0d8, processorArchitecture=msil, type=win32
* Installable application.
Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
* Activation of mtgoclientdepot.onlinegaming.wizards.com... resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ File, DefaultArt.jpg, has a different computed hash than specified in manifest.
COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
No transaction error was detected.
There were no warnings during this operation.
OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
* [26-Apr-13 11:45:52 PM] : Activation of mtgoclientdepot.onlinegaming.wizards.com... has started.
* [26-Apr-13 11:45:57 PM] : Processing of deployment manifest has successfully completed.
* [26-Apr-13 11:45:57 PM] : Installation of the application has started.
* [26-Apr-13 11:45:58 PM] : Processing of application manifest has successfully completed.
* [26-Apr-13 11:46:03 PM] : Found compatible runtime version 4.0.30319.
* [26-Apr-13 11:46:03 PM] : Request of trust and detection of platform is complete.
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [26-Apr-13 11:54:40 PM] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (HashValidation)
- File, DefaultArt.jpg, has a different computed hash than specified in manifest.
- Source: System.Deployment
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentVerifier.VerifyFileHash(String filePath, Hash hash)
at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentVerifier.VerifyFileHash(String filePath, HashCollection hashCollection)
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDependencies(SubscriptionState subState, AssemblyManifest deployManifest, AssemblyManifest appManifest, Uri sourceUriBase, String targetDirectory, String group, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.DownloadApplication(SubscriptionState subState, ActivationDescription actDesc, Int64 transactionId, TempDirectory& downloadTemp)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.InstallApplication(SubscriptionState& subState, ActivationDescription actDesc)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
No transaction information is available.
I have tried all the "Fixes" that were recommended with no success.
Even went as far as disabling firewalls and anti-virus software, still does not work.
There does not appear to be some kind of answer to this other than to regenrate the manifest using mageui and the like.
Have any other users experience the above instlalation error, and if you got it to work, could you give me the steps that you did to make it work?
FYI: Running Windows 7 and an updated .Net Framwork 4.0. The old client still work's fine which might mean my connection to the server is ok (though i could be mistaken, am playing a match while typing this)