D&D Character Builder

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'm creating a Invoker/Battlemind hybrid class in the character builder, I'm moving up to level 21 and alot of the abilities/feats/at-wills that I've chosen

from the PHBs that should be options. Any help on what I've done wrong? Becasue alot of the powers I can't find are very important to the build.
Make sure when you create it you clicked "home campaign". Choosing anything else hides options.
Yeah, choosing anything other than "home campaign" limits you to one of the established campaigns.  So you won't get all the options you're looking for.  It's basically the "home brew" or generic option. 
I'm creating a Invoker/Battlemind hybrid class in the character builder, I'm moving up to level 21 and alot of the abilities/feats/at-wills that I've chosen

from the PHBs that should be options. Any help on what I've done wrong? Becasue alot of the powers I can't find are very important to the build.

The CB is a stickler about certain things, and you need to do everything in order, Hybrids have some pretty strict requirements, and Psionic Hybrids even moreso. If you selected Power Points at level 1, you will not see another Psionic Power available to you until you pick an Invoker Encounter power, for example.

What are you trying to get to? Maybe we can figure out if you missed a step along the way.