Silly Makes a Card (Without Mown This Time)

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Repossess
Instant
Gain control of target permanent whose controller is not also its owner. (This effect lasts indefinitely.)
"The best thing about stealing from thieves is that your crimes never get reported to the proper authorities."
A little bit of courage is the real magic.
I don't get it. why didn't Mown make this?

120.6. Some effects replace card draws.
How is that red? I know it combos with red, but what else?
Won a TPmanW contest with Demonic Arbitrator. (see below) My username is a simple continued fraction. Look it up. My favorite cards I've made:
Show
Æther Rider Creatuere - Spirit (U) Vanishing 0 (This permanent enters the battlefield with zero time counters on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter from it. When the last is removed, sacrifice it.) Flying : Put a time counter on ~. Any player may activate this ability. It comes on the wind, from realms unknown. 2/2 Kaldurian Behemoth Creature - Beast (R) Mana produced by lands may not be used to pay ~'s mana cost. Trample On Kalduria, the beasts are too good to eat common grass. 10/10 Demonic Arbitrator Sorcery Starting with you, each player may pay any amount of life. If any player paid life, repeat this process. If a player paid more life in total than any other, that player searches his or her library for a card and puts that card into his or her hand. Then that player shuffles his or her library. "Your sacrifice has been judged worthy. What power do you require?"

Because Brand and it is pretty new design space that isn't not red. 
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Congratulations, they have activated your trap card!
Lets see:

Counters threaten effects and mind control effects in duels
Cheap mind control in multiplayer.

Would I be weird to say I think this could be white?

Because when I thought of the idea Mown was MIA.

Because Brand effects are red. Also, control changing effects are both red and blue. I know the general thing is blue gets more permanent ones while red gets temporary ones, but there has been a bit of bleed.

Lets see: Counters threaten effects and mind control effects in duels
Cheap mind control in multiplayer.
Would I be weird to say I think this could be white?

Don't forget you can do shenanigans with it, like Threaten their guy and then cast this on it to keep it permanently. Or if you Mind Control their guy and they go to Disenchant your Mind Control, you can also cast this to keep their guy permanently.
I love the flavor text! "You stole that, so I get to take it now." LOL 
I love the flavor text! "You stole that, so I get to take it now." LOL 

Well it's not like they're going to go to the cops saying "Hey some dude stole the car that I stole a week ago".
I'm with Chaos on this one. THis card is white as the sun*. It could also be blue, or it could be WU and then you could name it some synonym of Confiscate for instant flavour**.

*which contrary to popular beleif is in fact white.
**Just add mana!

Yeah, why?

Also, I would personally use "Gain control of target permanent if its controller doesn't own it."

Yxoque wrote:
This forum can't even ****ing self-destruct properly.

IMAGE(http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/plusle.gif)

Yeah, why?

Also, I would personally use "Gain control of target permanent if its controller doesn't own it."

That'd be the way to do it. Plus it shuld still be white.