Earth Warden

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
I play an Earth Warden and have several actions that say it happens to my MARKED foes, but I can not find how my Earth Warden marks a for. A fighter I have just says they are marked, but I was told that an Earth Warden has to do something special. Any help would be appriciated and if one has a reference even better.

TIA for your help

Curtis Steinhour     
If I recall, you can mark all adjacent enemies once per turn as a free action. You just have to declare it. Makes for some great charge shenanigans since you can run through a cluster of baddies and mark them mid-charge, and if you have the horned helm you won't even eat an oa. . Had myself an Earth warden some time ago. One of my favorite classes I've played. Enjoy!
All Wardens have this ability:
NATURE'S WRATH
Once during each of your turns, you can mark each adjacent enemy as a free action. This mark lasts until the end of your next turn.
Makes for some great charge shenanigans since you can run through a cluster of baddies and mark them mid-charge, and if you have the horned helm you won't even eat an oa. . Had myself an Earth warden some time ago. One of my favorite classes I've played. Enjoy!

Besides charge being only viable for a Warden, when you get one granted out of turn, you can't use a free action while you're performing another action. That would only work with No Action powers, if their trigger fits the situation.
And you mean Badge of the Berserker, not Horned Helm.
Please don't give advice, if you can't.

Nature's Wrath was, IIRC, clarified by FAQ to work in the middle of other actions in this manner.  RAW is iffy on it, RAI isn't.
Harrying your Prey, the Easy Way: A Hunter's Handbook - the first of what will hopefully be many CharOp efforts on my part. The Blinker - teleport everywhere. An Eladrin Knight/Eldritch Knight. CB != rules source.
RAW each square of your charge would be something that could be reacted to. natures wrath is a free action which can go into effect as a reaction to a square of movement. So with RAW you can move 3 squares, Free action Natures Wrath after the third square of movement but before the 4th square, Then move the rest of your movement to complete your charge.
Sign In to post comments