WR weenies

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
right now the deck is just an aggro human boros deck based around using Kessig Malcontents  as the means by which to get the final points of damage through, I added immortal servitude  to the deck because getting all of your humans back then playing malcontents seemed like a good strategy, although im looking into adding legion's initiative  in place of immortal servitude  and having that be the flickery ability that triggers malcontents for the win.

NOTE: im not buying Sacred Foundry  or Clifftop Retreat  because I don't feel like spending $100+ on land alone and im also not buying Champion of the Parish  for a very similar reason, I want to try and keep this deck realatively budget oriented.

4 Champion of the Parish
4 Lightning Mauler
4 Truefire Paladin
4 Burning-Tree Emissary
4 Gore-House Chainwalker
4 Kessig Malcontents

3 Rally the Peasants
4 Boros Charm
4 Searing Spear
legion's initiative

4 Boros Guildgate
8 plain
9 mountain

sideboard

2 Pithing Needle
Pillar of Flame
4 Act of Treason
4 Fiend Hunter
2 Tormod's Crypt

EDIT: thought it over and took out the immortal servitude, legion's initiative  is way cheaper and offers buff to my creatures; added champion of the parish... hes too good with a human tribal to ignore.
You should at least invest in getting sacred foundry. It'll be in standard for quite some time and will help with the consistency of the deck. I can see your point on the retreat since it'll be rotating in the fall. Also have you thought of adding ash zealot, she's fairly cheap money wise and is a solid body that hates on flashback strategies.

im considering turning this into a RDW with a splash of white for legion's initiative, honestly thats the only thing that interests me in white right now; thats probably the main reason im skeptical about buying the RW shocklands, that and I don't really play white all that much, ill try and trade for the foundrys, I have 4 woodland cemeterys that I bought when they were $4 a piece so I might be able to trade those for them. I'll add ash zealot, I was initially avoiding her because she hurt me when I flashbacked rally the peasants, but im probably going to drop rally anyways so she'll be fine.