d12 Op

42 posts / 0 new
Last post
So, d12s are awesome.  Best die in the game.  But sadly one that I've tended to not play with particularly often.  I am out to remedy this situation, and am looking for suggestions.

I don't necessarily care which role it is, but it should be good at it.  If it can hit top-tier optimization benchmarks, that's fantastic.  But the priority is on rolling that d12, as many and as often as possible.

So far, my options appear to be Ranger with either a Greatbow or dual Waraxes, or a Barbarian of fullblade or execution axe flavor.  Ranger op is pretty standard, and I'm familiar with it already, so that's a leading contender.  On the Barbarian side, most of it seems relatively weapon-independent except for polearm shenaniganry, so pretty much follow the handbooks and be awesome.

What I'm really looking for are things that might be somewhat off the wall, atypical, not immediately apparent.  Other class roles, maybe, that could benefit somehow from things not directly associated with a higher damage die but rather the weapons they're tied to?  Not sure what to look for.  An implement user in particular might be cool, but trying to find d12s in implement classes is...tricky.  Particularly for powers that don't rate poorly in the handbooks.
D&D Next = D&D: Quantum Edition
Rage Strike!

If you use explosive rage strike, that's a close burst 1 7[W] attack. 
Back to Basics - A Guide to Basic Attacks You might be playing DnD wrong if... "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein
If you're just going for awesome, I'd go with an ExAxe. Not optimal perhaps, but rolling a 1 on a d12 is very sad and decidedly not awesome.
my dwarf ranger|cleric with two waraxes is certainly getting to roll a lot of d12s
Execution Axes at least come with Brutal 2, so you're looking at 3-12 damage per [W].

Bargle wrote:
This is CharOp. We not only assume block-of-tofu monsters, but also block-of-tofu DMs.

Zelink wrote:
You're already refluffing, why not refluff to something that doesn't suck?
Avenger with fullblade or exe axe, or gouge would also ensure that you get to roll the damage die often.
Execution Axes at least come with Brutal 2, so you're looking at 3-12 damage per [W].

One merely psychological issue with execution axes is that 1d12 brutal 2 is statistically equivalent to 1d10 + 2.  Thus, when I use such a weapon I just roll d10s (and mentally add 2 for every weapon die) to save time.  If the point is to have fun with rolling d12s, execution axe may deflate some of that fun: even if you're still rolling d12s and rerolling all the 1s and 2s, you might care about the nagging voice in the back of your head saying that you might as well be rolling d10s.  And then, for me anyway, there's also the psychological irritant that the "0" result on d10s is confusing.

EDIT:  Using the statistical equivalence in another way, you could "upgrade" a d10 weapon into d12 brutal 2, and (pretend to) throw d12s that way.  Just subtract 2 from your static damage bonus for every weapon die you upgrade in this way.
Avenger, vanguard fullblade, surprising charge. Critfishing gets you more [W]s too. This is probably the best in heroic.

In later tiers, I'd say the dual waraxe ranger, especially after Rending Tempest.

Barbarians are obviously a good pick too, but I think the other two will get more d12s.
Avenger with fullblade or exe axe, or gouge would also ensure that you get to roll the damage die often.

On the Execution Axe, enchant it with Carnage Weapon. MORE D12 ACTION!!

Wednesday Character:

Dredge, Level 2 Revenant!Githzerai Night Stalker Assassin

Show

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Dredge, level 2
Revenant, Assassin
Build: Night Stalker Assassin
Guild Training: Night Stalker
Assassin: Black Flame Form
Choose your Race in Life: Githzerai
Background: Silent Hunter (Silent Hunter Benefit)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 8, Con 15, Dex 20, Int 12, Wis 13, Cha 18.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 8, Con 15, Dex 18, Int 12, Wis 13, Cha 16.

AC: 18 Fort: 14 Reflex: 16 Will: 16
HP: 29 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 7

TRAINED SKILLS
Stealth +12, Thievery +11, Bluff +10, Acrobatics +11, Perception +8

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +2, Diplomacy +5, Dungeoneering +2, Endurance +5, Heal +2, History +2, Insight +2, Intimidate +7, Nature +2, Religion +2, Streetwise +5, Athletics

FEATS
Level 1: Githzerai Blade Master
Level 2: Ki Focus Expertise

POWERS
Assassin at-will 1: Shadow Storm
Assassin at-will 1: Executioner's Noose
Assassin encounter 1: Nightmare Shades
Assassin daily 1: Targeted for Death
Assassin utility 2: Agile Recovery

ITEMS
Leather Armor, Bastard sword, Light Shield, Flensing Fullblade +1, Helm of Seven Deaths, Magic Ki Focus +1
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======

Friday Character:

Snow, Level 3 Razorclaw Shifter Flashing Blade Scout

Show

Snow, level 3
Razorclaw Shifter, Scout
Two-Weapon Style: Flashing Blade Mastery
Ranger Wilderness Knacks: Ambush Expertise
Ranger Wilderness Knacks: Watchful Rest
Background: River Smuggler (River Smuggler Benefit)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 8, Con 15, Dex 20, Int 12, Wis 18, Cha 13.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 8, Con 15, Dex 18, Int 12, Wis 16, Cha 13.

AC: 18 Fort: 15 Reflex: 18 Will: 16
HP: 37 Surges: 9 Surge Value: 9

TRAINED SKILLS
Nature +10, Perception +10, Streetwise +8, Acrobatics +13, Stealth +13

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +2, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +2, Dungeoneering +5, Endurance +3, Heal +5, History +2, Insight +5, Intimidate +2, Religion +2, Thievery +6, Athletics +1

FEATS
Feat User Choice: Spiked Chain Training
Level 1: Light Blade Expertise
Level 2: Improved Defenses

POWERS
Scout aspect of the wild (scout) 1: Aspect of the Charging Ram
Scout aspect of the wild (scout) 1: Aspect of the Dancing Serpent
Level 2 Scout Utility Power: Invigorating Stride

ITEMS
Leather Armor, Adventurer's Kit, Climber's Kit, Sack (8), Relentless Spiked chain +1, Dagger, Quickhit Braces (heroic tier)

Saturday Characters:

Vorgh, Level 15 Human Storm Sorcerer|Blizzard Mage

Show

Vorgh, level 15
Human, Sorcerer, Blizzard Mage
Build: Storm Sorcerer
Spell Source: Storm Magic
Eldritch Strike: Eldritch Strike Charisma
Arcane Admixture Damage Type: Arcane Admixture Cold
Human Power Selection: Heroic Effort
Windrise Ports Benefit: Windrise Ports (Acrobatics)
Arcane Admixture Power: Flame Spiral
Background: Windrise Ports (Windrise Ports Benefit)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 9, Con 16, Dex 20, Int 13, Wis 14, Cha 24.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 8, Con 15, Dex 16, Int 12, Wis 13, Cha 18.

AC: 28 Fort: 26 Reflex: 29 Will: 33
HP: 98 Surges: 9 Surge Value: 24

TRAINED SKILLS
Diplomacy +21, Arcana +15, Acrobatics +19, Bluff +21, Insight +16

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Dungeoneering +13, Endurance +14, Heal +13, History +12, Intimidate +18, Nature +13, Perception +13, Religion +12, Stealth +16, Streetwise +18, Thievery +16, Athletics +10

FEATS
Human: Staff Expertise
Level 1: Improved Defenses
Level 2: Dual Implement Spellcaster
Level 4: Implement Focus (Staff)
Level 6: Grounding Shot
Level 8: Unarmored Agility
Level 10: Against All Odds (retrained to Repel Charge at Level 11)
Level 11: War Wizardry
Level 12: Jack of All Trades
Level 14: Arcane Admixture

POWERS
Power User Choice: Eldritch Strike
Primordial Adept Starting Feature: Solkara's Wave
Ring of Borrowed Spells: Ice Dragon's Teeth
Ring of Borrowed Spells: Earthquake Strike
Sorcerer at-will 1: Blazing Starfall
Sorcerer at-will 1: Dragonfrost
Sorcerer encounter 1: Thundering Roar
Sorcerer daily 1: Ice Javelins
Sorcerer utility 2: Dragonflame Mantle
Sorcerer encounter 3: Flame Spiral
Sorcerer daily 5: Palest Flames
Sorcerer utility 6: Sudden Scales
Sorcerer encounter 7: Rimestorm
Sorcerer daily 9: Howling Hurricane
Sorcerer utility 10: Narrow Escape
Sorcerer encounter 13: Thunder Breath (replaces Thundering Roar)
Sorcerer daily 15: Lightning Daggers (replaces Ice Javelins)

ITEMS
Acrobat Boots (heroic tier), Viper Belt (heroic tier), Helm of Seven Deaths, Rhythm Blade Dagger +2, Ioun's Revelation (level 3), Executioner's Bracers (heroic tier), Backlash Tattoo (heroic tier), Ring of Fury (paragon tier), Raven Cloak +3, Staff of Ruin +3, Robe of Defying Flames Githweave Armor +3, Gloves of Ice (paragon tier), Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds, Ring of Borrowed Spells, Fundamental Ice (heroic tier) (5), Foe Stone (paragon tier)

Sheska, Level 15 Human Brawler Fighter|Shock Trooper

Show

Sheska, level 15
Human, Fighter, Shock Trooper
Build: Guardian Fighter
Fighter: Combat Superiority
Fighter Talents: Brawler Style
Background: Former Gladiator (Former Gladiator Benefit)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 24, Con 13, Dex 16, Int 14, Wis 20, Cha 9.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 18, Con 12, Dex 15, Int 13, Wis 16, Cha 8.

AC: 32 Fort: 34 Reflex: 27 Will: 29
HP: 112 Surges: 10 Surge Value: 29

TRAINED SKILLS
Intimidate +13, Endurance +15, Heal +19, Athletics +21, History +16

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +12, Arcana +11, Bluff +8, Diplomacy +8, Dungeoneering +14, Insight +14, Nature +14, Perception +14, Religion +11, Stealth +12, Streetwise +8, Thievery +12

FEATS
Human: Master at Arms
Level 1: Improved Defenses
Level 2: Weapon Focus (Unarmed)
Level 4: Brawler Guard
Level 6: Inescapable Hold
Level 8: Focused Superiority (retrained to Striking Resurgence at Level 11)
Level 10: Brutal Brawler
Level 11: Deft Hurler Style
Level 12: Armor Specialization (Scale)
Level 14: Marked Scourge

POWERS
Fighter at-will 1: Grappling Strike
Fighter at-will 1: Cleave
Power User Choice: Direct the Strike
Fighter encounter 1: Steel Serpent Strike
Fighter daily 1: Driving Attack
Fighter utility 2: Pass Forward
Fighter encounter 3: Rain of Blows
Fighter daily 5: Rain of Steel
Fighter utility 6: Glowering Threat
Fighter encounter 7: Come and Get It
Fighter daily 9: Pitiless Grapple
Fighter utility 10: Clearheaded
Fighter encounter 13: Stranglehold (replaces Steel Serpent Strike)
Fighter daily 15: Dust Storm Assault (replaces Driving Attack)

ITEMS
Power Jewel (heroic tier), Battle-Scarred Champion (heroic tier), Iron Armbands of Power (heroic tier), Davros Elden's Hasty Resurgence (heroic tier), Ioun's Revelation (level 3), Frozen Wyvernscale Armor +3, Spiked gauntlet of Great Opportunity +2, Pileus Helm (Level 6), Rope of Slave Fighting (heroic tier), Battlestrider Greaves (paragon tier), Lightning Javelin +3, Amulet of False Life +3, Backlash Tattoo (heroic tier), Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds

Mari, Level 15 Human Archery Ranger|Battlefield Archer

Show

Mari, level 15
Human, Ranger, Battlefield Archer
Build: Archer Ranger
Fighting Style: Archer Fighting Style
Ranger: Prime Shot
Background: Fugitive from a Vengeful Rival (Fugitive from a Vengeful Rival Benefit)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 9, Con 16, Dex 24, Int 13, Wis 20, Cha 14.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 8, Con 15, Dex 18, Int 12, Wis 16, Cha 13.

AC: 32 Fort: 28 Reflex: 31 Will: 28
HP: 98 Surges: 9 Surge Value: 24

TRAINED SKILLS
Bluff +19, Nature +19, Stealth +22, Dungeoneering +19, Acrobatics +21, Perception +21

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +10, Diplomacy +11, Endurance +12, Heal +14, History +10, Insight +14, Intimidate +11, Religion +10, Streetwise +11, Thievery +16, Athletics +8

FEATS
Human: Weapon Proficiency (Superior crossbow)
Level 1: Crossbow Expertise
Level 2: Improved Defenses
Level 4: Predatory Action
Level 6: Weapon Focus (Crossbow)
Level 8: Lethal Hunter
Level 10: Grounding Shot
Level 11: Steady Shooter
Level 12: Armor Specialization (Hide)
Level 14: Shadow of the Wild

POWERS
Power User Choice: Rapid Shot
Ranger at-will 1: Nimble Strike
Ranger at-will 1: Twin Strike
Ranger encounter 1: Two-Fanged Strike
Ranger daily 1: Sure Shot
Ranger utility 2: Invigorating Stride
Ranger encounter 3: Disruptive Strike
Ranger daily 5: Spitting-Cobra Stance
Ranger utility 6: Healing Lore
Ranger encounter 7: Biting Volley
Ranger daily 9: Attacks on the Run
Ranger utility 10: Defensive Volley
Ranger encounter 13: Pinning Strike (replaces Two-Fanged Strike)
Ranger daily 15: Confounding Arrows (replaces Sure Shot)

ITEMS
Swiftshot Superior crossbow +3, Feytouched Earthhide Armor +3, Cloak of Distortion +3, Bracers of Archery (heroic tier), Acrobat Boots (heroic tier), Gauntlets of Blood (heroic tier), Ioun's Revelation (level 3), Crimson Determination (heroic tier), Eagle Eye Goggles (heroic tier), Tattoo of Bloodied Chains (heroic tier), Elven Chain Shirt (heroic tier), Viper Belt (heroic tier), Endless Quiver, Lightning Arrow +2 (4), Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds, Stone of Wind (paragon tier)

Sunday Character:

Bowen, Level 1 Half-Elf Euphoric Ardent

Show

Bowen, level 1
Half-Elf, Ardent
Build: Euphoric Ardent
Ardent Mantle: Mantle of Elation
Half-Elf Power Selection: Knack for Success
Background: Trained from Birth for a Specific Prophecy (Trained from Birth for a Specific Prophecy Benefit)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 8, Con 18, Dex 14, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 20.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 8, Con 16, Dex 14, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 18.

AC: 15 Fort: 15 Reflex: 12 Will: 16
HP: 30 Surges: 11 Surge Value: 7

TRAINED SKILLS
Streetwise +10, Endurance +8, Diplomacy +12, Insight +9

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +1, Arcana +1, Bluff +5, Dungeoneering +2, Heal +2, History +1, Intimidate +5, Nature +2, Perception +2, Religion +1, Stealth +1, Thievery +1, Athletics -2

FEATS
Level 1: Valenar Weapon Training

POWERS
Ardent at-will 1: Intent Laid Bare
Ardent at-will 1: Energizing Strike
Ardent daily 1: Battleborn Acuity

ITEMS
Falchion, Hide Armor

fullblade, surprising charge

.....?

And yeah, I had forgotten about Avenger.  Still, though, I'm aware of the weapons that have d12 damage dice - just saying "use a weapon with a d12 damage die! it's awesome!" is what I've already done.

Anybody have any non-Striker suggestions?  Ideally, something beyond "fighter with a waraxe" - something where the individual weapon allows something interesting.  Maybe that's too specific, but this is CharOp - you can optimize for anything.
If the point is to have fun with rolling d12s, execution axe may deflate some of that fun: even if you're still rolling d12s and rerolling all the 1s and 2s, you might care about the nagging voice in the back of your head saying that you might as well be rolling d10s.  And then, for me anyway, there's also the psychological irritant that the "0" result on d10s is confusing.

The kind of person who hears statistical voices in their head is probably not the kind of person who wants to optimize around the idea of rolling d12s. And I'm pretty sure most people do not see d12b2 as "might as well just roll d10s and add 2" - most people are thinking waaay less than that when rolling dice.
Except that I once point actually derived the brutal-equivalency formula:  XdYbZ = Xd(Y-Z)+XZ.  I actually use it quite regularly on online tables where damage is automated, rerolling is obnoxious, and things like a d5 are just as convenient as any other number.

I am one of those people, the voices, they say NUMBERS

Prescient Bard with a Great Bow. With all their interrupts and reactions you'll get lots of attacks in plus it can be funny to dump DEX and still be good with a bow. Half Elf to get a ranged basic dilletente at Paragon.  

Hybrid battle cleric works at low levels for something like fighter.  Weapon of astral flame one encounter and then rain of steel in another adds an extra (w) each round those encounters.  

I would probably go with a power of skill build in that case.  That a fairly effective and accurate "not a striker" build and you can pick up an extra minor attack with Paragon of Victory in paragon.
fullblade, surprising charge

.....?

...Oops Embarassed

Here's a fun idea: Rebreather|something, MC Fighter, pick up the feat that gives +1[W] damage (of the same type as your breath!) after using the breath weapon.

Don't have time to flesh it out any more right now, but that could be the starting point for something unique, strong, and fun. 
Heavy War Picks are d12.   Something something something pixie?

Bargle wrote:
This is CharOp. We not only assume block-of-tofu monsters, but also block-of-tofu DMs.

Zelink wrote:
You're already refluffing, why not refluff to something that doesn't suck?
Something something something... Dark Side.  Something Something... Complete.

Show

How about Pixie Cleric|Barbarian with a Heavy War Pick.  Surprising Charge/MC Fighter w Battle Awareness, and  Streak of WTF Was THAT?!

and Pick Expertise of course.

Edit:  NM Surprising Charge has to use a Light Blade or Spear
Heavy War Picks are d12.   Something something something pixie?

Dear god, I could make a Pixie Barbarian and have it use d12s.  I did not know such a thing existed.
Heavy War Pick.  Surprising Charge

I say again:

......?

Surprising Charge is spear or light blade only, folks.
Poke'thulhu uses all d12s.
(pokeman + cthulhu)

Here comes your 19th forums breakdown ... ohh who's to blame, it ain't 5E driving you insane.

One merely psychological issue with execution axes is that 1d12 brutal 2 is statistically equivalent to 1d10 + 2.

But then you don't get to say "Brutal!" and reroll the die.  That's the fun part.

Though admittedly it loses its charm when you have to roll that d12 four times to get above a 2. 
So the pixie thing reminded me that there are hexblade d12 weapons, White Well and Infernal pacts to be specific.  But those seem largely unoppable beyond the rather mundane sides of charge op.  White Well at least has nice radiant support but that's independent of its d12-ness, and without any minor/offturn attacks, no multiattacks, and not using [W] for dailies the hexblade option seems sadly lacking for my purposes.
I edited it after I posted... had forgotten the spear/light blade part.
There are not many spells that give a d12 at anypoint.  

But one that does is darkspiral aura(dark pact) though it takes a feat and does not kick in until epic.  It resets to 0 on a short or extended rest but it grows at a rate of 1d12 per cursed target you kill.  It does not exclude minions and it is an immediate interrupt.  If the attack does at least 12 damage(it has a damage roll, does not hit, but it has the arcane, psychic and necrotic keywords) you can cause the target to become weakened for that attack.  It could build up fast if you face a lot of minions.
So the pixie thing reminded me that there are hexblade d12 weapons, White Well and Infernal pacts to be specific.  But those seem largely unoppable beyond the rather mundane sides of charge op.  White Well at least has nice radiant support but that's independent of its d12-ness, and without any minor/offturn attacks, no multiattacks, and not using [W] for dailies the hexblade option seems sadly lacking for my purposes.

I tried to make the hexblade better, here, but only a couple of people gave me helpful feedback.  The build is as questionable as Mia, though, and it works only for the d10 light blade and one of the d12 heavy blades (Sword of the White Well), because those are the only ones whose encounter attack power at level 7 has a level, making it thereby legal to swap for something better.
Well, as far as implement users go, there's always the Elementalist, with Elemental Bolt.  I suppose "Make friends with a Warlord or Eagle Shaman" is a viable option, but ideally it'd be nice to have something not quite so party-dependent.

Still runs into the same issue as the Hexblade, with a lack of multiattacks and high-die powers.  Even worse, since Elemental Escalation, the way an Elementalist gets per-tier encounter power scaling, is d10 and not d12.  The only d12 is going to be the base 1d12 in the power (2d12 at Epic).
Except that I once point actually derived the brutal-equivalency formula:  XdYbZ = Xd(Y-Z)+XZ.  I actually use it quite regularly on online tables where damage is automated, rerolling is obnoxious, and things like a d5 are just as convenient as any other number.

I am one of those people, the voices, they say NUMBERS

Yeah I realized after I wrote it that we're talking about Mand here. I still hold to the assertion that when someone is specifically looking to roll a bunch of d12's, they're probably not going to turn down brutal just because it makes it mathematically equivalent to something else.
It seems that they don't want to have d12s rolled for spell damage.  Most of the extra damage is d10 or less.  The only way to get d12s at a steady rate is to use weapons.

Fullblade
Heavy Pick
Executioner Axe
Great Axe
Waraxe
Urgrosh

Hmm... Thinking about it... how would you handle a double weapon and feats?  Mainly, using an urgrosh and suprising charge.  Urgrosh is a double weapon, 1d12, +2 prof axe with a spear on the other end.  Would you be able to get suprising charge with an urgrosh using the axe end?

Since it is an axe, you would be able to get the feat to treat it as though it has high crit.   
Also, what level are you building for?
There's a Fighter ED which lets you wield oversized weapons, so you could have a d12 Greatspear with Surprising Charge.
Would you be able to get suprising charge with an urgrosh using the axe end?

Nope.

@mellowship

Ideally, starting with d12s at level 1.
Mounted Bugbear using a large lance? 
Ranger with twin strike and dual war axes can have fun if they power swap for Tiger's Claw Rage, then for that encounter you get to deal basically the same damage hit or miss with twin strike.
Just a comment on the Brutal thing; Brutal 2 -does- have a nice effect on how frequently you're rolling D12s, given that it has a ~16% chance of rerolling any given weapon die. An extra D12 for every six rolled sounds pretty good to me (assuming you can actually build for lots of D12s with an ExAxe, something I don't know because I'm not amazing at op xD)
Also, what level are you building for?
There's a Fighter ED which lets you wield oversized weapons, so you could have a d12 Greatspear with Surprising Charge.

Make it a lance for another d12 if you can find a mount that can carry your oversized posterior.

Actually... bugbear lancer?

edit - ninja'd 41 minutes ago!
Bonus points for using a bear as a mount.
If you can do it on a Slayer chassis you can also get power strike for a couple more d12's.

Edit: If we are going solely for being able to chuck a large amount of d12's, the Rampaging Brute PP lets you deal 2[W] extra damage on AP charge attacks.  The rest is pretty meh.
This may be getting away from what you're looking to do, but my favorite thing to do with a d12 weapon is put an execution axe in the hands of a bugbear.  It now becomes 2d6 and unless I'm missing something, retains the brutal 2 and high crit properties.  Brutal 2 on 2d6 gives you a damage range of 6-12 per [W] and an average of 9.

How about a Giant Ant?

How about a Giant Ant?

Well, on the one hand you have a bugbear on a bug, but on the other hand...

Just ride a Clawfoot riding a Clawfoot riding a Clawfoot.
"Invokers are probably better round after round but Wizard dailies are devastating. Actually, devastating is too light a word. Wizard daily powers are soul crushing, encounter ending, havoc causing pieces of awesome." -AirPower25 Sear the Flesh, Purify the Soul; Harden the Heart, and Improve the Mind; Born of Blood, but Forged by Fire; The MECH warrior reaches perfection.
It's too bad you had to take out the funny part of that bear calavry pic to make it adhere to the Code of Conduct. 

I recommend that others google it.