Knife Bandolier's Which book?

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
I can not remember which 3.5 book Knife Bandoliers are found in, and I do not mean the standard Bandoliers found in the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting book.
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri rock! I need scissors! 61! " 'Giving up' kills people. When a person refuses to give up, he earns the right to walk down the road of humanity." - Alucard
Then what do you mean?   A magic item?

Because I know of no specific item off the top of my head.  In fact, I have a new player in my group that wanted to carry ten daggers, I told her she would need a bandolier...I gave her one that carried six, 'nuff said.

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg)

Are you really "entitled to your opinion"?
RedSiegfried wrote:
The cool thing is, you don't even NEED a reason to say yes.  Just stop looking for a reason to say no.
No just a straight up knife bandolier, normal adventuring gear. I know it exists, just can't remember which book. If GITP forums were up, question would be answered already due to a helpful thread.
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri rock! I need scissors! 61! " 'Giving up' kills people. When a person refuses to give up, he earns the right to walk down the road of humanity." - Alucard
Anyone know?
Anyone know?

Try asking in one of the D20 forums, where people who play D20 hang out.  Bumping the thread here is just annoying.
Confused about Stealth? Think "invisibility" means "take the mini off the board to make people guess?" You need to check out The Rules Of Hidden Club.
Damage types and resistances: A working house rule.
Besides, it's just a thing that holds knives.  Buy a belt, call it a Bandolier, and go.
Next question, why do you need such a specific item?  foxfire and I are in agreement here...just make something up.

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg)

Are you really "entitled to your opinion"?
RedSiegfried wrote:
The cool thing is, you don't even NEED a reason to say yes.  Just stop looking for a reason to say no.
Sounds like a belt to me.

Masterwork tool = 50gp in 3.5 edition.

Why is it masterwork? Cause it is designed to look cool. If you have a bandolier of knives... the least you can do is look cool, right?

It gives you a +2 circumstance bonus on... holding... knives ...in a convenient...place.
A rogue with a bowl of slop can be a controller. WIZARD PC: Can I substitute Celestial Roc Guano for my fireball spells? DM: Awesome. Yes. When in doubt, take action.... that's generally the best course. Even Sun Tsu knew that, and he didn't have internets.
Besides, it's just a thing that holds knives.  Buy a belt, call it a Bandolier, and go.

this
A rogue with a bowl of slop can be a controller. WIZARD PC: Can I substitute Celestial Roc Guano for my fireball spells? DM: Awesome. Yes. When in doubt, take action.... that's generally the best course. Even Sun Tsu knew that, and he didn't have internets.
Well the +2 skill check would go to intimidate because you want to look tough and macho and dangerous.
You should also strap belt pouches around your bicepts and thighs for that gritty iron age look. 
The sea looks at the stabillity of the mountian and sighs. The mountian watches the freedom of the sea and cries.
Well the +2 skill check would go to intimidate because you want to look tough and macho and dangerous.
You should also strap belt pouches around your bicepts and thighs for that gritty iron age look. 

Except you would have a corresponding -2 to Intimidate because you would have no feet.
Confused about Stealth? Think "invisibility" means "take the mini off the board to make people guess?" You need to check out The Rules Of Hidden Club.
Or wrists or ankles.
The sea looks at the stabillity of the mountian and sighs. The mountian watches the freedom of the sea and cries.

Except you would have a corresponding -2 to Intimidate because you would have no feet.

Chocolate milk up my nose. Thanks.

Chocolate milk up my nose. Thanks.

Thank you.
We will be here all week.
Tip the veal, try you waitress.  
..."window.parent.tinyMCE.get('post_content').onLoad.dispatch();" class="mceContentBody " contenteditable="true" />Thank you.
We will be here all week.
Tip the veal, try you waitress.  

+1