Experienced 4e player looking for an online group to join.( I will never DM)

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'm looking for an online group that plays 4e D&D, pretty flexible schedule. ( I will never DM)
There is room for at least one new player in my group.

The next game session will be on 
Saturday morning, April 27 at 8:00 a.m. EDT (9:00 p.m. Saturday night, April 27 in Korean time, which is 9 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time: the best thing to do is to use Google to check what Korean time is now for you.)

We have a Facebook Group for the game. Once you have posted here and I have answered any questions, I will let you know the Group to which you can send the Request to Join.

I use no grid, no tokens, no Maptools, no Roll20, no Tabletop Forge. We do sometimes use a free whiteboard and dice roller called Twiddla. 

We do use the Character Builder.

Here is the "tactical map" for a recent encounter.

Member of Grognards for 4th Edition
There is room for at least one new player in my group.

The next game session will be on 
Saturday morning, April 27 at 8:00 a.m. EDT (9:00 p.m. Saturday night, April 27 in Korean time, which is 9 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time: the best thing to do is to use Google to check what Korean time is now for you.)

We have a Facebook Group for the game. Once you have posted here and I have answered any questions, I will let you know the Group to which you can send the Request to Join.

I use no grid, no tokens, no Maptools, no Roll20, no Tabletop Forge. We do sometimes use a free whiteboard and dice roller called Twiddla. 

We do use the Character Builder.

Here is the "tactical map" for a recent encounter.

I'm sorry, you don't use a grid? You just move them as you  please? How does that work?
 I'm sorry, you don't use a grid? You just move them as you  please? How does that work?

The time-honoured theatre of the mind, the way many though not all roleplayers have played since the 1980s. I judge the distances according to what makes sense, and the players ask me if they can move somewhere within their movement allowance. We visualize the scene rather than a map of squares: the photograph I posted is an example of a scene within which the combat occured.

That sounds absolutely epic. Do you still need one more player?
That sounds absolutely epic. Do you still need one more player?

Yes, we have room for one more.

Do you have a Google+ account and a Facebook account? The first step is to join the 4E Google+ Community at plus.google.com/u/0/communities/10557398...

If are able to join us, then create a 2nd level character using either the on-line Character Builder or the old downloadable Character Builder. The current regular members are a Hobbit Rogue, a Cleric of Pelor and a Gladiator (Fighter).
Hello there,
I've got an itch to play 4E again and this sounds like my kind of 4E.  Please send me a message if I could roll with you guys for a trial session or something.

Thanks!

Vampire Class/Feat in 2013!

I prefer Next because 4E players and CharOpers can't find their ass without a grid and a power called "Find Ass."

Sign In to post comments