Something we rarely see in action (DM at work)

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Alexis over at Tao of D&D was nice enough to do an hour long video that details how he does his map work. This probably isn't everyone's cup of tea but SERIOUSLY how many times do DMs take the time to record and make available to other DMs how they do their work in readily viewable, consumable form?

tao-dnd.blogspot.com/2013/04/ive-had-sev...

This is a link to the article. The video is directly here...

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_emb...

This is a very very cool video if only to see how another DM approaches the game and does his work. I am giving thought to doing something like this as well to show people how and what I do and would love to see more DMs do this. This is the equivalent of watching a painter paint instead of always just looking at the finished product! Very cool stuff.

I'm on a journey of enlightenment, learning and self-improvement. A journey towards mastery. A journey that will never end. If you challenge me, prepare to be challenged. If you have something to offer as a fellow student, I will accept it. If you call yourself a master, prepare to be humbled. If you seek me, look to the path. I will be traveling it.

Proudly playing in many wrong ways. I'm not afraid of playing wrong according to the rules. Why are you?

100 Crack Reply of the Yagamifire. You are already wrong.

Alexis over at Tao of D&D was nice enough to do an hour long video that details how he does his map work. This probably isn't everyone's cup of tea but SERIOUSLY how many times do DMs take the time to record and make available to other DMs how they do their work in readily viewable, consumable form?

tao-dnd.blogspot.com/2013/04/ive-had-sev...

This is a link to the article. The video is directly here...

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_emb...

This is a very very cool video if only to see how another DM approaches the game and does his work. I am giving thought to doing something like this as well to show people how and what I do and would love to see more DMs do this. This is the equivalent of watching a painter paint instead of always just looking at the finished product! Very cool stuff.

If I had a way to record, I'd do the same, happily.

But alas, I have no way to do this as I always seem to be strapped for cash. I need a better flippin' job. 
My username should actually read: Lunar Savage (damn you WotC!) *Tips top hat, adjusts monocle, and walks away with cane* and yes, that IS Mr. Peanut laying unconscious on the curb. http://asylumjournals.tumblr.com/