Dreaming Up Cards: Sanctum Walls

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sanctum Walls
Creature - Wall
Sanctum Walls can and must block all creatures attacking you.
Its location forgotten, walls overgrown, and occupants long since dead, the castle nonetheless held strong.
0/10

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This currently interacts in a bad way with things like flying and shadow. (Because can't trumps can.) I would like to fix that problem, but I can't really decide on a good wording for it.

Maybe something along the lines of "~ can and must block all creatures attacking you, including creatures that it normally would not be able to block"? That's kind of ugly though.

Or I could just be boring and have something like "At the beginning of each declare blockers step, all creatures attacking you become blocked by ~."
Ours is a vengeful god.
Personally, I think this card is potentially over powered as is. Don't think it needs reach or a way to block unblockable. It can be very annoying if it did block everything.
Personally, I think this card is potentially over powered as is. Don't think it needs reach or a way to block unblockable. It can be very annoying if it did block everything.

a 4-mana fog is overpowered?

120.6. Some effects replace card draws.

why are you here when NGA exists and is just better

a 4-mana fog is overpowered?

a 4-mana fog that's repeatable unless you can amass 10 damage-attack is kinda op. Not that I'm agreeing with shockwave really....

A buyback mist costs a land. And I have played against corpse dance-spore frog and it was pretty annoying. plus turbo fog was a thing. The only argument that helps silly's cause is really "it dies to removals" XD

wait... i think i m just saying the same thing as shockwave is saying lol

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
Whenever a creature attacks you or a planeswalker you control, ~ blocks it.

Although that means it can now block evasive creatures.

There's probably something like "When creature attacks, ~ blocks it this turn if able" that you could also do.

Yxoque wrote:
This forum can't even ****ing self-destruct properly.

IMAGE(http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/plusle.gif)