[DGM-ICD] Carnage Gladiator

11 posts / 0 new
Last post

0irc0vr22w_EN.jpg
Carnage Gladiator :B::R:
Creature - Skeleton Warrior | Uncommon
Whenever a creature blocks, that creature's controller loses 1 life.
:B::R:: Regenerate Carnage Gladiator.
Not the foulest or bloodiest act at Rix Maadi by a stretch.
4/2
Great curve-topper if one manages to pull together an aggressive :W::B::R: deck in limited. Kind of needs haste or something to be really good in constructed--at least its ability works right away, so this could maybe make the cut.

Standard Pauper! (play it on MTGO)

Carnage Gladiator :B::R:
Creature - Skeleton Warrior | Uncommon
Whenever a creature blocks, that creature's controller loses 1 life.
:B::R:: Regenerate Carnage Gladiator.
Not the foulest or bloodiest act at Rix Maadi by a stretch.
4/2
Great curve-topper if one manages to pull together an aggressive :W::B::R: deck in limited. Kind of needs haste or something to be really good in constructed--at least its ability works right away, so this could maybe make the cut.

Love it. Fun name, creature type, and effect with a good bit of power and regeneration.
I really like this guy. He's like a bad Hellrider, which is pretty much what I envision Rakdos being all about.

It fits the flavor of "rush in at all costs!" in the way that unleash doesn't. Or at least in the way unleash didn't until the guild leader was revealed.

Honestly, unleash should have given haste from the start. But that's a conversation for an entirely different thread. 
I think this is a more fair version of Hellrider since he was clearly very pushed. That being said I still don't think this will make it to constructed, but I'm willing to be wrong.
Very Rakdos in a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" way.  Regenerate isn't very expensive either.  
Great flavor on a good card.
DO WANT

pair him with hellrider, blood reckoning, manabarbs, and maybe even underworld dreams. YOUR F***ed NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO

~Your either my puppet or my matchstick~

color preferences (1st is fav and so on):

198732583 wrote:
Oh Ajani seems to like Elpheth's milk, meow.
I really like this. When RTR rotates and I build my Ravnica theme cube, this will be in it. Already putting together a card list. [=
Favorite set: Arabian Nights Favorite planeswalker: Taysir, the One Made of Five Favorite book cycle: Ice Age Favorite creature type(s): Elephant (W), Minotaur (R), Shade (B), Spider (G), Cephalid (U) Myr (Artifact) Pauper: Monoblack Control Modern: Zombie Tribal; Unyaro Stax Cube: The Moons of Mirrodin
can bring out the lord of riots even if they have fat defenders
Very flavorful card for Rakdos.
Promoting Unleash strategies is very flavorful.

GW

Cookie Count: 1 million + 1039 Wooden Spoon Count: 2 YMtC Trophies 1st: 9 2nd: 11 3rd: 13 4th: 4 I lost >6000 posts during the last forum migration. #14000th post at 05/11/09 #15000th post at 22/02/10 #16000th post at 10/06/10 #17000th post at 27/10/10 #18000th post at 27/04/11 #19000th post at 24/08/11 #20000th post at 21/04/12 #21000th post at 21/01/13