Help With Traps in "Some Assembly Required" From Dungeon 208

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Okay so I started running this adventure for my group last week and it went off without an issue, but at our stopping point I noticed what a Trap that is labled but not listed with the other traps. Trap T3 in area 3b. It's definitely not a tunnel, and I'll just pretend it's not there if I have to but I'd rather not.

If anybody knows what's going on assistance would be great.  
Who wrote the adventure? Perhaps you can contact them directly. Some authors even put their twitter name in their bios inside the documents.

If I have to ask the GM for it, then I don't want it.

Actually I think I just figured it out, they just didn't include one of the traps in the map section, and numbered them wrong. Thanks anyhow.
I ran that one as well, and noticed some of the same problems regarding the traps. It's not a big deal fortunately. 

Did your party survive the boss fight? Mine had to be bailed out because the dragon was too strong for level 1 adventurers. 
I ran that one as well, and noticed some of the same problems regarding the traps. It's not a big deal fortunately. 

Did your party survive the boss fight? Mine had to be bailed out because the dragon was too strong for level 1 adventurers. 

It was pretty close, I had a party of 3 2nd level characters, so that may have helped. I also didn't use the dragon's fury ability. 2d10's and 2d8's of damage every round at first level? That might be a bit overpowered.
IMHO: T2 and T3 on the maps are both identical pit-traps (T2 in the text), they just got mis-numbered.  As with T4 on the maps being a tiny tunnel, but that's T3 in the text.

And yes, that last fight is Brutal!  I wouldn't run that as-written for a level 1 or 2 party.
Actually the T3's were chutes that led down to the bone pit (8b). It was only explained in the 8b section of the adventure, which was confusing.