[DGM-ICD] Ready//Willing

42 posts / 0 new
Last post
http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=141490&d=1366290700
(lower left)

Ready//Willing //
Instant//Instant (Rare)
Creatures you control are indestructible this turn. Untap all creatures you control.
//
Creatures you control gain deathtouch and lifelink until end of turn.
Fuse
Dat art.
I like it. Ready seems a little outclassed by rootborn defenses, and Willing by azorius charm, and yet the two together seem very playable.
Very playable indeed.
Ready also has "untap each creature you control".

Can we get ICDs for the other 2 on the left?
Ready also has "untap each creature you control".

Sorry missed it! D: Corrected.

Ready also has "untap each creature you control". Can we get ICDs for the other 2 on the left?

Down // Dirty (bottom right) is new, too, innit?
Dat art.

definitely a fan of the Cartel Aristocrat head gear

Newbs! Ask me your questions but always question my answers ;)

EDH decks I play:

Derevi: http://community.wizards.com/forum/commander-edh/threads/4025591

Still a few on there that dont have ICDs yet.

Profit//Loss

Protect//Serve

Edit: Trying to make out these.

Profit//Loss: //

Instant//Instant

Creatures you control get +1/+1 until end of turn.

//

Creatures your opponent controls get -1/-1 until end of turn.

Fuse

And

Protect//Serve: //

Instant//Instant

Target creature gets +2/+4 until end of turn.

//

Target creature gets -4/-0 until end of turn.

Fuse.

Cant make out rarities, and I am a little iffy still on some of the numberic values, because it is difficult to see.

Anyone want to make ICDs for these?
"I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am a God."
Solid. Really like the mass-untap effect.
Standard Pauper! (play it on MTGO)
Very nice.  Should be a high pick in limited.
Surely a rare should be more than just a combat trick. Still, I guess this is as strong as a defensive combat trick can be. It lets a tapped 1/1 defeat an attacking creature of any size and survive. 

Instant//Instant

//

Fuse

So that one's a Zealous Persecution at three mana higher?  Was it even played much at two mana?

Instant//Instant

//

Fuse

So that one's a Zealous Persecution at three mana higher?  Was it even played much at two mana?

Zealous Persecution saw quite a bit of play, and was an all around all-star in my opinion.

That said, it only cost :W::B: and this costs 6 for the entire effect....
"I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am a God."
Can we get ICDs for the other 2 on the left?

All done.
Ghave gets a new toy... wow.
I like it. Ready seems a little outclassed by rootborn defenses, and Willing by azorius charm, and yet the two together seem very playable.

Rootborn defences doesn't untap; Azorious charm doesn't give deathtouch.

Cats land on their feet. Toast lands peanut butter side down. A cat with toast strapped to its back will hover above the ground in a state of quantum indecision.

Both effects are really good, and the costing isn't bad.  The combination is pretty sick and well within reach for decks that will want this.
WHY IS THIS SO GOOD? definitely want for my BGW saproling deck with ghave, guru of spores

~Your either my puppet or my matchstick~

color preferences (1st is fav and so on):

198732583 wrote:
Oh Ajani seems to like Elpheth's milk, meow.
I like it. Curious to see how pricey it will preorder for since I want a few.
Oh this card might cause a blow out or two in limited haha.
Definitely Constructed playable. Me likeys.

GW

Cookie Count: 1 million + 1039 Wooden Spoon Count: 2 YMtC Trophies 1st: 9 2nd: 11 3rd: 13 4th: 4 I lost >6000 posts during the last forum migration. #14000th post at 05/11/09 #15000th post at 22/02/10 #16000th post at 10/06/10 #17000th post at 27/10/10 #18000th post at 27/04/11 #19000th post at 24/08/11 #20000th post at 21/04/12 #21000th post at 21/01/13
Yeah either half does nice things on their own for a decent price. Together they turn an alpha strike into a onesided boardwipe, with you healing to boot. very good.
IMAGE(http://images.community.wizards.com/community.wizards.com/user/blitzschnell/c8316b3bd9938ec0266b27a0cd8d77e8.jpg?v=90000) Thanks to Blitzschnell for the banner IMAGE(http://wiki.mtgsalvation.com/images/2/23/Phyrexian_Loyalty.png) Thanks to gamma-mage for the banner. You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator. Come see the Expanded Multiverse Project
this is a bomb.
Limited playable. Yay!
I feel like this will be a serious player in constructed. Junk tokens will especially love it.
Finally! Something amazing <3 I love this! 6 mana is a bit much, but this is one of those handy hand spells that you just hold onto until they reach their ultimate dramatic effect. It can end games if played right. 
Now you can go infinite with Boros Reckoner with a single card..
Slave of Tibalt. Currently trading for foils of my bro. PM me. Tarmogoyf on Twitter. Follow me. Team GFG Guns, Fame, Glory Those that require a sig for the ego simply haven't had enough kind words thrown his or her way. Currently looking for prerelease Plains! People who have mailed me rares:
Show
Malpheas: THANK YOU FOR THE FOIL TIBALT, YOU BEAUTIFUL GUY, YOU! Suudsu2200: Armageddon! Sèance, Dominating Licid, Words of War, Gaea's Anthem, Momentous Fall, Nyxathid PM me to make it happen. Your username will end up here, as the cards you sent me. I reserve the right to order your usernames by the cards I liked the best. Oh, and if you send me some Islands in the package, I'll sign them and mail them back.
Now you can go infinite with Boros Reckoner with a single card..

Wow, didn't even realize that. This should be fun...
Blow. Out.
Wut? How is this infinite with reckoner?

3DH4LIF3

It gives Reckoner lifelink and indestructible; Reckoner takes any damage and you just keep triggering its ability on itself, gaining infinite life.
That's right... I forgot it could deal damage to itself.

3DH4LIF3

Still requires something else to deal damage so I'm not sure the statement going infinite with one card is really appropriate, but its a neat interaction.

3DH4LIF3

Still requires something else to deal damage so I'm not sure the statement going infinite with one card is really appropriate, but its a neat interaction.

This is true, but instant speed helps that a lot.
You can do it just by blocking or being blocked. Don't need any other cards.
Aren't creatures that block and attack cards themselves or generated from cards?
I cant cast reckoner then ready // willing and expect something to occur an arbitrarily large number of times.

3DH4LIF3

Yes, but you don't need to supply opposing creatures - you supply two cards, and get infinite life.
Aren't creatures that block and attack cards themselves or generated from cards? I cant cast reckoner then ready // willing and expect something to occur an arbitrarily large number of times.

If they don't have creatures to block, your Reckoner will just win the game alone.

You attack.  They can't block.  If they attack, Ready untaps the Reckoner to go off. 
Slave of Tibalt. Currently trading for foils of my bro. PM me. Tarmogoyf on Twitter. Follow me. Team GFG Guns, Fame, Glory Those that require a sig for the ego simply haven't had enough kind words thrown his or her way. Currently looking for prerelease Plains! People who have mailed me rares:
Show
Malpheas: THANK YOU FOR THE FOIL TIBALT, YOU BEAUTIFUL GUY, YOU! Suudsu2200: Armageddon! Sèance, Dominating Licid, Words of War, Gaea's Anthem, Momentous Fall, Nyxathid PM me to make it happen. Your username will end up here, as the cards you sent me. I reserve the right to order your usernames by the cards I liked the best. Oh, and if you send me some Islands in the package, I'll sign them and mail them back.
Pretty awesome.
Wow, now that is some powerful stuff.
How to Auto Card
(Replace { with [) {c}Gelectrode{/c}= Gelectrode
How to Auto Card, with style
(Replace { with [) {c=Gelectrode}Pinball Machine{/c}=Pinball Machine
How to Auto Deck
Auto Deck
(again, replace { with [) {deck} Lands 20 4x Halimar Depths 4X Unstable Frontier 8X Island 4X Swamp Creatures 12 4x Hedron Crabs 4x Nemesis of Reason 4x Mnemonic Wall Spells 28 4X Spreading Seas 4X Suffer the Past 4x Mind Funeral 4X Archive Trap 4X Ponder 4x Into the Roil 4X Soul Manipulation {/deck}