Recent Stuff Compendium

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
The main reason this topic was created is to hold those builds/threads that should be in the "Complete Collection" topic but so far didn't make it. This topic will help prevent good stuff from getting lost to the post tide.

Many thanks to Pinkisthenewred, being he the one who gave me the idea and most of the links.

Luckswitch
Deva, Cleric|Warlord/Luckbringer of Tymora/Soul of the World

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

The Bookish Barbarian
Genasi Barbarian|Swordmage

Killswitch
Artificer|Warlord/Spell Commander/Demigod

Mia, Aspiring Lady of Blades
Elf Avenger PMC Ranger/Martial Archetype

Behind Her Blue Flame: A Valkyria of the Battlefield
Warlock|Warlord/Flame of Hope/Warmaster

Hyperpoxia
Ranger/Warden MC Monk/Soaring Blade/Godmind

Looking for a hero
Eladrin, Warlock|Swordmage/Sigil Carver/Master of Moments

:D The last one is indeed nameless, it just was in the thread you linked (at the top of page 3). Just ask Zathris how he wants to call it.
:D The last one is indeed nameless, it just was in the thread you linked (at the top of page 3). Just ask Zathris how he wants to call it.

The only reason I haven't started my guide thread for SM|Locks is because I don't have a suitable name/image that aren't either A. Lame B. Inside-jokey or C. Over the top/Absurd.

I do welcome any suggestions PM'd to me.
"Invokers are probably better round after round but Wizard dailies are devastating. Actually, devastating is too light a word. Wizard daily powers are soul crushing, encounter ending, havoc causing pieces of awesome." -AirPower25 Sear the Flesh, Purify the Soul; Harden the Heart, and Improve the Mind; Born of Blood, but Forged by Fire; The MECH warrior reaches perfection.
I favor C. Over the top/Absurd.

Lightswitch - Deva Artificer|Cleric/Spell Commander/Chosen of Ioun

Lightswitch is several years old, alresdy in the Elysian Fields and the thread even talks about the fact that it would need to be updated. 
Well there's two other switch builds in the OP that are equally unlikely to ever be "lost."

Pretty sure you can find most of these through some link or another in the Complete Collection, aside from the most recent ones.

The only reason I haven't started my guide thread for SM|Locks is because I don't have a suitable name/image that aren't either A. Lame B. Inside-jokey or C. Over the top/Absurd.

I do welcome any suggestions PM'd to me.

Since I am crazy about all things elven/eladrin, would you put in your guide some/any note on eladrin choices/shenanigans ?
Flameswitch is missing, as well.

It would be far easier to link to the Elysian fields in the complete link collection than to go through the old switches.
Sign In to post comments