Greetings, fellow gamers, and welcome back to You Build the Character.
The saying goes that “Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it.” This month, we visit a time period where this saying has come painfully true. It is the Legacy Era. It is an age of hope and oppression, where a Sith Lord sits openly upon the throne of the galaxy and the Jedi are once again hunted. The future is a grim place, but heroes can still make a difference.
Your objective is to build a pre-existing character from this time period. The timeline of the Legacy era stretches from 28 ABY to 137 ABY and beyond, so there are plenty to choose from. Like the previous contest, The Empire Strikes Back, the rule against creating characters who were the subject of their own contest has been rescinded temporarily to allow new contestants to try their hand at iconic characters.
You have until 11.59pm (PT) on Sunday 5 May to post your RPG stats, and any notes you want to post explaining your decisions. Once submissions have closed, all forum members will have until 11.59pm (PT) on Sunday 26 May to vote for their favorite build. Whichever build receives the most votes will win.
The prize for winning is having your stats enshrined in the YBtC Hall of Fame, as well as the bragging rights.
The following rules apply to all submissions:
- All builds must be created according to RAW, with no house rules (no single Athletics skill, no bonus feats for bloodlines etc).
- You may use "unlimited" point buy for ability scores, provided each score is between 3 and 18 at first level (before racial and age adjustments).
- You are free to use material from all official Saga Edition books, up to and including The Unknown Regions.
- You may enter more than once. An entry can consist of up to three characters. Each individual forum post containing stat blocks counts as an entry unless otherwise specified.
- You may not enter more than one set of stats for the same character.
- When creating stat blocks, use the species traits from official WotC sources. If a species never received official stats, use the ones from the Saga Species Sourcebook. If there are no stats there, you may create your own, but make sure to include them with your stat block.
- You may change your stats at any point up until submissions close, at which point any edited stats will be disqualified.
RobShanti and richterbelmont10, we appreciate the use of your Saga Species Sourcebook!
And remember, the Force will be with you. Always.
I am Blue/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.