NeuroSpasta: 4E Cyberpunk

7 posts / 0 new
Last post

Dias Ex Machina has released NeuroSpasta, a cyberpunk setting compatible with 4th Edition Dungeons & Dragons and using either Ultramodern4 and Amethyst tech rules. In this book, you’ll find…

*Rules for hacking computers and even people with new powers, feats, and a new class.

*Four new races based on the blend of flesh and technology.

*Fifteen new lifepaths.

*Rules for controlling and customizing robots.

*Dozens of cybernetics from basic implants to total body replacements.

*Computer programs to help yourself or cripple your enemies.

*New adversaries including robots, cyborgs, and supercomputers.

*An introductory adventure full of intrigue and explosions.

www.rpgnow.com/product/113530/NeuroSpast...

When does the POD version become available?
Owner and Proprietor of the House of Trolls. God of ownership and possession.
I dont know if this is any good place to ask questions, but here goes.

Does the Free Diver have to use their move action to beat a firewall every turn in order to actually use their powers on the same target as last turn? Firewalls seem to come back every turn which says it kicks out anyone who is diving.

Having to move + standard every turn to use attacks that rarely deal damage seems kind of wimpy.  
When does the POD version become available?

I just received the prototype cover.  Hopefully, it won't be long now.
I dont know if this is any good place to ask questions, but here goes.

Does the Free Diver have to use their move action to beat a firewall every turn in order to actually use their powers on the same target as last turn? Firewalls seem to come back every turn which says it kicks out anyone who is diving.

Having to move + standard every turn to use attacks that rarely deal damage seems kind of wimpy.  

Many of the powers inflict more powerful effects at lower levels than equivelant classes.  Second, all the powers are reliable so they will always eventually work.  Third, a breached firewall lasts until the end of your next turn so if you don't want to rebreak the firewall the next turn, you can still use available powers.  And finally, there are programs which you can use that keep firewalls open for longer.  I hope that helps.
Looks interesting. Is this a pure cyberpunk setting or a magical bastard-child like shadowrun?
Pure cyberpunk.  Given its compatibility with Fantasy D&D, you could always slip magic in, but it's not part of the included setting.
Sign In to post comments