Double weapon question

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
noob questions:

1) If I want to charge with a Dragon Paw (double weapon, light and heavy blade), and I have surprising charge, can I use the surprising charge with the heavy blade tip, or just with the light blade? 

2) Can I enchant each side of a double weapon as a different magic item, if i pay the price?  
1) Only with the light blade end.

2) Each end has the same enchantment. You can't mix and match.
Thks. Other question, can I make a Pixie Hexblade? They can hold a implement in one hand and the pact blade in other?
Yes.  To both, as all the Pact Weapons are one-handed.
Harrying your Prey, the Easy Way: A Hunter's Handbook - the first of what will hopefully be many CharOp efforts on my part. The Blinker - teleport everywhere. An Eladrin Knight/Eldritch Knight. CB != rules source.
Thks. Other question, can I make a Pixie Hexblade? They can hold a implement in one hand and the pact blade in other?

Yup.  And they're awesome.  Take Streak of Light, you will be happy.
D&D Next = D&D: Quantum Edition
yeah, with surprising charge, nimble blade and fey pact this will be great.

One more question, the two weapon attack of scout let me do an attack after a MBA. Can I make a charge attack in that MBA?
The first one can be a charge, the second one can't because charge is a standard action.
D&D Next = D&D: Quantum Edition

Charging is a specific Standard action (that just happens to contain an MBA in it). Unless a power allows you to charge as part of using that power, you can't charge as part of another action.

Show

I am the Magic Man.

(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

There are reasons they call me Mad...

Sign In to post comments