Storm of Neverwinter Data?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
We started the Storm over Neverwinter campaign in Encounters this week, but it appears that some of the details (including Barbarian of Uthgar) are not yet loaded into the character builder, making me have to set my cleric to some other domain/deity. Just as a for instance. will the setting-specific details be added to the CB in the near future (especially before next week)?

Furthermore, when that happens, how do I tell what domain my chosen god (Uthgar) is in, since picking domain seems to happen before god and I don't know this particular god very well (and if he infers powers/bonuses/feats/etc. that I will need to track manually if I can't pick him in the CB).

Sorry for the muddled mess of a question. Any help? 
I suspect the Storm over Neverwinter options were supposed to have been loaded into the builder during the March update (which never occurred). You might see it in April. But then again, that update might not occur either.

I get the feeling the 4e tools are very close to being abandoned by WotC. Enjoy it while you can!
Wasn't this stuff added a year and a half ago with the release of the Neverwinter CS?
We started the Storm over Neverwinter campaign in Encounters this week, but it appears that some of the details (including Barbarian of Uthgar) are not yet loaded into the character builder, making me have to set my cleric to some other domain/deity. Just as a for instance. will the setting-specific details be added to the CB in the near future (especially before next week)?

Furthermore, when that happens, how do I tell what domain my chosen god (Uthgar) is in, since picking domain seems to happen before god and I don't know this particular god very well (and if he infers powers/bonuses/feats/etc. that I will need to track manually if I can't pick him in the CB).

Sorry for the muddled mess of a question. Any help? 

First, is your character Human?

The Uthgardt Barbarian theme has Human as a prerequisite despite the Neverwinter Campaign Setting saying that Half Orcs are possible tribe members.

There are no Domains listed for Uthgar, as he is an Exarch, not a deity. That being said, I would probably assign the Domains of Strength, War and Wilderness. There is a way to trick the Character Builder into letting you make a Half Orc Uthgardt Barbarian and take the approriate domain Feats. However, it will result in an officially "houseruled" character. Let me know if you need to know how to do these things. If you just want Uthgardt to be part of your background, all you need to do is write it on your character sheet.

Since Utghar is and exarch of Tempus I would use Tempus' domains.