Many, many changes!!
- Moved almost everything around on p1, apart from top third
- The Skill Die lineart was too bulky so it had to go! *sniff*
- Reworked the spell tracker a little
- Gave up trying to split Racial/Background traits, Class Features & Feats, so now they're all back together in a happy family. There's now 39 lines for people to write things down. This is ofc still less than the original 54, but look at the (reworked again) Ability Description/Tracker and you'll find plenty of space to write things down there.
- Increased the line spacing in Ability Descr/Tracker. Also moved the Use/day, I'm unsure whether that should remain underneath or be on the left side, since that right area will see a lot of erasing.
Lots of changes!!
- Corrected mistaken assumption regarding skill die being tied to the individual skill
- Lots of shadings, let me know if you like the greys or you want it strict b/w!!
- A little bit of Clipart - a dragon by openclipart.org/user-detail/ivoermejo
- Moved skills/abilities around since I felt like some space for Class Features/Feats/Background/Racial traits was needed
- Increased the line spacing so you now don't need to write like an ant to have room (except for Lore skill, sigh)
- Added Skill Die field (Long live my lineart skillz!)
Made a block in the upper left side with AC/Ini/HP/Atk Bonus/Spellcasting Bonus/Move Spd/ Lvl/HD Spent - Basically most of the most used basic stats that you want to use in combat, all at the edge for easy erasing and rewriting.
Moved Descriptions & Attributes and merged them to one.
Moved Attacks down to the middle section, to give it more room and to make space for the needed changes at the upper level.
Merged Class Features/Racial/Background Traits/Feats to one section covering leftmost 2/3rds of the middle of P1
Added Skill Die in the skills listing
Added one more ability tracker in the Spell Tracker section, because some classes get two things (Druids who choose Circle of the Oak) for easy tracking (Draw a line from one of the 3 abilities to the tracker and use this for tracking that ability!)
Again so many helpful suggestions here and from other places.
I've re-formatted the much needed "Attack"-block and I've upped the fontsizes here and there for those without 1200dpi printers.
On the Spell List I've fitted in Paladin Spells on the Cleric Spellpage and Ranger Spells on the Druid Spellpage so it's now only 3 pages and lots of functionality.
Thanks to helpful suggestions, I've added in some spell lvl boxes that you can tick off per lvl and a general purpose Ability Tracking section for those "hard-to-pin-down-exactly-without-making-a-class-specific-char-sheet" abilities.
I have also added a "HD spent at short rest"-tickbox next to the HP box so it's convinient to use and easy to track.
On a more cosmetic note, I'm now using the same font all through for a more uniform look /cheer
So I looked at the current Character Sheet and I liked the overall look, but I thought it was missing some functionality.
Since everyone can actually use all skills (except Lore) it would be handy to have them all listed, alongside their respetice stats and a decent way to note down Advantage and Skill Focus alongside various racial/class/spec bonuses.
I moved Initiative over to the top left, since it's one of important stats. The HP field also got a workover.
I'd like to note that I'm not entirely satisfied with the Attacks-section as it is and I will release a new version once I figure out a better way to represent all the various possibilities there.
On Page 2, I mainly added a weight field for the various inventory listings and shrunk Playtest Notes to make room for a valuables field. I considered writing down PP, EP, GP, SP & CP, but I know a lot of people use their own names for coinage and sometimes you just need to write down that 12lbs chunk of jade or those 5 star rubies.
Character Sheet v1.6 : docs.google.com/file/d/0B1h93rzjdElVQklP...
Spell List v1.1 : docs.google.com/file/d/0B1h93rzjdElVX3FF...
Feel free to comment, suggest changes, point out mistakes and say whatever you want to say about it.
Old versions :
Character Sheet v1.00 - docs.google.com/file/d/0B1h93rzjdElVNnll...
Character Sheet v1.1 : docs.google.com/file/d/0B1h93rzjdElVNzRU...
Character Sheet v1.2 : docs.google.com/file/d/0B1h93rzjdElVU2hi...
Character Sheet v1.3 : docs.google.com/file/d/0B1h93rzjdElVUWxk...
Character Sheet v1.4 : docs.google.com/file/d/0B1h93rzjdElVTHkw...
Spell List v1.0 : docs.google.com/file/d/0B1h93rzjdElVWi1k...