When you die in a group all the cards you get from It That Betrays effects do that get there back on there field or does it go to there graveyard?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
When you die in a group game all the cards you get from 
It That Betrays effects do thay get there cards back on there field or does it go to there graveyard?
When you die in a group all the cards you get from 
It That Betrays effects do that get there back on there field or does it go to there graveyard?

The cards will be exiled, unless they are owed by whoever lost the game and in that case they leave the game.

I'm having a great deal of trouble parsing that (in particular, I have no idea what "die in a group" is meant to convey).

However, when a creature you gained control of with It That Betrays dies, it will normally go to its owner's graveyard; it won't return to the battlefield. I hope that answers the question, if not, please clarify.

EDIT: Do you mean to ask, "when you die (lose) in a multiplayer game, what happens to cards you control via It That Betrays?"? In that case, Rudolf is correct - those cards would normally be exiled.
Jeff Heikkinen DCI Rules Advisor since Dec 25, 2011
Thx for the info.
I'm having a great deal of trouble parsing that (in particular, I have no idea what "die in a group" is meant to convey).

However, when a creature you gained control of with It That Betrays dies, it will normally go to its owner's graveyard; it won't return to the battlefield. I hope that answers the question, if not, please clarify.

I fix it hope it helps