Ok please help

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ok I have the DDI subscription. and found it great.  On my iPad however I cannot gain entry to anything but the compendium?  It not compatible?!   Ok fine. My question is for anyone out there with a regular  Mac or mini Mac computer. Does things like the character builder work or not.  We have a regular pc but are thinking of getting a Mac but not if we cannot get use of adventures tools or character builder.Lease help

Ok I have the DDI subscription. and found it great.  On my iPad however I cannot gain entry to anything but the compendium?  It not compatible?!   Ok fine. My question is for anyone out there with a regular  Mac or mini Mac computer. Does things like the character builder work or not.  We have a regular pc but are thinking of getting a Mac but not if we cannot get use of adventures tools or character builder.Lease help

The D&D Insider tools work with a mac.  Part of the reason they moved from a downloadable program to web-based applications is to work with macs.  There is a persistent bug in the Character Builder that all character sheets are cut off at the bottom on macs; they've known about this forever and never bothered to fix it.
But yet it doesn't work with the iPad ...why is that ?
Silverlight.

If you need access from your iPad, I'd use something like Splashtop or TeamViewer to connect remotely to a box capable of running the builder. 
Sign In to post comments