Excerpt from THE GODBORN

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
For those interested, I've posted an excerpt from my next Realms novel, THE GODBORN, book II of The Sundering.  I hope you enjoy.

The Godborn Excerpt.
For those interested, I've posted an excerpt from my next Realms novel, THE GODBORN, book II of The Sundering.  I hope you enjoy.

The Godborn Excerpt.

Thanks Paul that was a fun read!

I hope Mask returns from the depth of the Shadowfell...always liked him!
Mask returning would be awesome! 

Wasnt one of Mask's avatars Cyric's shadow? Did they ever resolve that? Or maybe Cyric better keep an eye on his shadow.
I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
Mask returning would be awesome! 

Wasnt one of Mask's avatars Cyric's shadow? Did they ever resolve that? Or maybe Cyric better keep an eye on his shadow.

One of his avatars was Cyric's sword, but Cyric destroyed that one. Didn't hear anything about one of Mask's avatars being Cyric's shadow.

However Mask stepping from Shar's shadow to stab at Cyric was one of the visions Cale saw in that shadow temple.

I hope there'll be less of the "Cyric-bashing" in Godborn, it really irked me in the other Cale novels (and from Mask of all things, the one who should be the most humbled by his failures against Cyric). But since Denning is part of the Sundering team, Malik get's to be protagonist in one novel I am confident that Cyric will get out of the Sundering just fine.
A giveaway contest for signed copies of THE GODBORN.  Details here 
If you haven't checked There is a Third Excerpt.  It's getting better all the time.  Glad to see some glimpses into how the Sundering may unfold!
Sign In to post comments