Can't make an Incendiary Flameburst Dagger +1 in C.B.

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
So my DM wanted my implement to have the Flameburst enchantment with a +1 enhancement bonus. All good. I'm fine with that.

The implement I had already was an Incendiary dagger; a superior implement.

Problem is, I have to keep recalculating the hit and damage bonuses for powers separately because I can't make them the same item.

I found no way to give the Incendiary dagger an enhancement bonus (or the Flameburst enchantment).
I also foud no way to turn the Flameburst dagger into a superior implement of the Incendiary type.

So, is this a bug or missing feature in the Character Builder or am I missing something here and superior implements don't get enhanced or enchanted?
So my DM wanted my implement to have the Flameburst enchantment with a +1 enhancement bonus. All good. I'm fine with that.

The implement I had already was an Incendiary dagger; a superior implement.

Problem is, I have to keep recalculating the hit and damage bonuses for powers separately because I can't make them the same item.

I found no way to give the Incendiary dagger an enhancement bonus (or the Flameburst enchantment).
I also foud no way to turn the Flameburst dagger into a superior implement of the Incendiary type.

So, is this a bug or missing feature in the Character Builder or am I missing something here and superior implements don't get enhanced or enchanted?

What you are missing is that Superior Implements that you have access to are there own category in the weapons section. You select Superior Implements from the drop down menu, select Incendiary Dagger (if you have used the Superior Impement feat to get more than one), and then select your enhantment.

Took me a second to figure out where it was, but thank you!

Okay, so recaping:
1) Open Marketplace
2) Select Superior Implement from the first dropddown list
3) Select Incendiary Dagger from the second dropdown list
4) Select Flameburst weapon +1 from the list
5) Add

And now I have a Flameburst Incendiary dagger +1 and all attacks will be properly calculated. ^_^
Sign In to post comments