Any epic level published adventures besides E1-3?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
As the title says. I have my own arc for the later part of those levels in my campaign that is quickly approaching epic levels, but I could use some filler and thus looking for a published adventure. I've heard E1-3 aren't all that good (though maybe I'm wrong) so just wondering if there are any good ones out there? They don't necessarily have to be 'official' WotC.
LFR's got a good series going.  livingforgottenrealms.com/">livingforgottenrealms.com/.  Each module is one level, and can usually be played in about 12 hours.  So far they're only up to epic5-1 (level 27), but the level 28 epic is being written now.

"Nice assumptions. Completely wrong assumptions, but by jove if being incorrect stopped people from making idiotic statements, we wouldn't have modern internet subculture." Kerrus
Practical gameplay runs by neither RAW or RAI, but rather "A Compromise Between The Gist Of The Rule As I Recall Getting The Impression Of It That One Time I Read It And What Jerry Says He Remembers, Whatever, We'll Look It Up Later If Any Of Us Still Give A Damn." Erachima

Thanks That'll definitely help.
Sign In to post comments