Unhinged Cards

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
I want to get people opinions on some Unhinged cards, so please feel free to comment or post your own spin on a current unhinged or unglued cards. I make the cards i really like.

Goblin House Party     2RR
Creature - Goblin Rogue  (U)

Goblin House Party’s power and toughness are each equal to twelve minus the current hour, using the twelve-hour system.

The party started at one and raged until it died off at mid day."

*/*

[sblock]

Artistic Disclaimer

Please note that none of this art is created by me. It is taken from the internet just to add an image to the cards.
The art is still owned by the artist.If you are the artist of the art, please contact me if you would like it removed.

The Artist Line is only used to show it is a card I have rendered.

Can someone please help me with rule text for this card.... I have no idea where to start, it just looks cool.

Artistic Disclaimer

Please note that none of this art is created by me. It is taken from the internet just to add an image to the cards.
The art is still owned by the artist.If you are the artist of the art, please contact me if you would like it removed.

Word it like Shahrazad except the sub-game is DnD instead of Magic! (ok not really.)

Maybe gain 1d20 life?

Level 1 Judge

Pinup Angel      4WW
Creature - Angel     (R)

When Pinup Angel enters the battlefield, tap all creatures controlled by all male opponents.

Hi Boys. 

4/4

[sblock] 

Artistic Disclaimer

Word it like Shahrazad except the sub-game is DnD instead of Magic! (ok not really.)

Maybe gain 1d20 life?

Im not sure if that carrys the epicness of D&D, but I dont expect people to stop their MTG game for D&D game.

I was think 

Roll a D20

20: You win the game
19-16 : Place a card from you hand in play without paying its mana cost.
6-15 : Draw a card
5-1   : You lose 5 life.

Artistic Disclaimer

If you're going to roll a 20-sided die, you might as well have 20 options:

20 You win the game
19 Destroy all permanents you don't control
17 You gain 17 life
16 Take an extra turn after this one
15 Cast a card from your hand without playing its mana cost
14 Dungeons and Dragons deals 4 damage to target creature and 4 damage to that creature's controller
13 Exile target creature
12 Put a 3/3 green Beast creature token onto the battlefield
11 Roll the die again
10 Target player puts the top ten cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard.
9 Search your library for a basic land card and put that card onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library.
8 Draw a card
7 Destroy target enchantment
6 Dungeons and Dragons has no effect
5 Tap target creature you control
4 Discard a card
3 Sacrifice a creature
2 Dungeons and Dragons deals 7 damage to you  
1 You lose the game

Since the avg cost of the abilities is about 2 1/2, I'd give it a CMC of 3.  Generally speaking, abilities 14 and 15 carry a CMC of 4, 11-13 carry a CMC of 3, 8-10 carry a CMC of 2, and 1-5 carry a negative CMC. See also Strategy, Schmategy

I'm change it to Enchantment for the follwoing:

Starting with you, each player chooses a name, class and alignment.
Players must refer to each other by their characters name and act in character pertaining to the chosen class and alignment.
If a player doesn't, each other player draws a card.

Or

Whenever a player wins a game they get a Level counter.
Players with Level counters start the game with 10 additional life for each Level counter.

or to use the Sorcery (still works better as an enchantment though):

Players have Strength equal to the number of lands they control.
Players have Intelligence equal to the number of cards in their hand.
Players have Wisdom equal to the number of creatures in their graveyard.
Players have Dexterity equal to the number of instants in their graveyard.
Players have Constitution equal to their life total.
Players have Charisma equal to the number of creatures they control.

If a player has the highest Strength, creatures they control get +2/+0 until end of turn.
If a player has the highest Intelligence, they draw a card.
If a player has the highest Wisdom, they search their library for a card of their choice and put it into their hand.  That player shuffles their library afterwards.
If a player has the highest Dexterity, creatures they control are unblockable until end of turn.
If a player has the highest Constitution, creatures they control get +0/+2 until end of turn.
If a player has the highest Charisma, they gain control of target creature.

Quotes: 

Show
magicpablo666 wrote:
These cards are Ball Tightening.
I_forget_who_dammit wrote:
Perfect originality is overrated and often ugly. The best and most beautiful cards I've ever seen were clearly inspired by something else. Cards are not entirely unlike living organisms in this regard. All the good ones are a result of long evolution; the 'original' ones are either monocellular or mutant aberrations.
ColonialDragons wrote:
The weird part is reaching over the table, grabbing a card from their hand, and just staring slowly back at them, awkwardly, as you slide their voice of resurgence slowly into your pants.
magicpablo666 wrote:
Graveborn are strictly better than Zombies. I mean, look at that wicked beard. You try growing that when your dead. And I know aging fellows who are suffering from Male Pattern Baldness, who would kill for a Mop like Ribsy's over there.
magicpablo666 wrote:
Hey Dudibus, I can't take you seriously until you take your shirt off!
cats_and_me wrote:
I'm just stating what I think is their opinion! :/
What about gay and lesbian players? Nonhuman players? I am so offended.

Not really.
Nut Shot
Instant
Nut Shot deals 1 damage to target creature. Tap that creature.
"Crush them!"
-Borborygmos

Oops, I Dropped My Cards
Enchantment
Whenever a player drops a card in his or her hand, that player discards that card.
Rules Advisor
I'm change it to Enchantment for the follwoing:

Starting with you, each player chooses a name, class and alignment.
Players must refer to each other by their characters name and act in character pertaining to the chosen class and alignment.
If a player doesn't, each other player draws a card.

Or

Whenever a player wins a game they get a Level counter.
Players with Level counters start the game with 10 additional life for each Level counter.

or to use the Sorcery (still works better as an enchantment though):

Players have Strength equal to the number of lands they control.
Players have Intelligence equal to the number of cards in their hand.
Players have Wisdom equal to the number of creatures in their graveyard.
Players have Dexterity equal to the number of instants in their graveyard.
Players have Constitution equal to their life total.
Players have Charisma equal to the number of creatures they control.

If a player has the highest Strength, creatures they control get +2/+0 until end of turn.
If a player has the highest Intelligence, they draw a card.
If a player has the highest Wisdom, they search their library for a card of their choice and put it into their hand.  That player shuffles their library afterwards.
If a player has the highest Dexterity, creatures they control are unblockable until end of turn.
If a player has the highest Constitution, creatures they control get +0/+2 until end of turn.
If a player has the highest Charisma, they gain control of target creature.

Here we go....

Artistic Disclaimer