Mono White Aggro token deck

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
So ive been working on this deck for awhile now and i think its fine but id like to hear what you guys think about it.

Land
20 Plains
2 Rogue's Passage
2 Haunted Fengraf

Spells
1 Intangible Virtue
2 Oblivion Ring
4 Pacifism
4 Gather the Townsfolk
4 Captain's Call

Creatures
2 Gideon's Lawkeeper
2 Crusader of Odric
2 Odric, Master Tactician
2 Captain of the Watch
2 Angel of Glory's Rise
2 Healer of the Pride
4 Warclamp Mastiff
4 Attended Knight

Planeswalker
1 Ajani, Caller of the Pride

Not a bad list except for one thing. Gideon's Lawkeeper is no longer a standard card. The m12 series rotated out with RTR. If you mean to play this in standard still if you want a tap creature maybe Niblis of the Urn or Court Street Denizen.

But maybe you want a one drop? Then Doomed Taveler may be a better fit. When it dies it produces a 1/1 flying spirit token.
First, Shockwave07 is right, this build is not legal in Standard because of the Lawkeepers. Also, I have been working on a mono-white tokens build as well and I think your build could be much better without breaking the bank with hard to find cards. Here's what I have been working on:

Other than the Caverns and the Champs the rest of the cards are $2 or less. You don't NEED the Caverns but this strategy loses a lot of power if you don't have the Champs to get pumped up with the Human Tokens flooding into the battlefield. The Angel of Jubilation is another clutch card, IMHO - she gets all your creatures the +1/+1 AND she shuts down saccing (which nerfs several Tier 1 decks right now).
Heres my take on white aggro with some control, ive played with it at FNM and its done ok but its being retired for a RDW i just built.
www.mtgdeckbuilder.net/Decks/ViewDeck/56...
Sign In to post comments