Masked Lord of Waterdeep.

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hey everyone, I wasn't sure where to ask this, but does anyone know where one can get the Masked Lord theme from any LFR adventures? One of the character's in the party I'm running is a noble from Waterdeep and would think this theme would be a better fit than noble. I've looked but can't find it so I came asking here. Thanks for any input you have!
Masked lord is in dragon 409.
Hey everyone, I wasn't sure where to ask this, but does anyone know where one can get the Masked Lord theme from any LFR adventures? One of the character's in the party I'm running is a noble from Waterdeep and would think this theme would be a better fit than noble. I've looked but can't find it so I came asking here. Thanks for any input you have!

You can't use the theme in LFR unless a story award specifically allows you to do so.  The year 4 WATE adventures have a clause that allows you to use this theme once you hit Paragon, if you're successful in the right places.

Which is not to say you can't claim your character is a Waterdhavian noble without it, or indeed, you could claim to be a Masked Lord without it - you just wouldn't back that in-story, which works anyway, because the Masked Lords don't reveal themselves, so you wouldn't really be able to exercise that power and keep your adventurer persona.

Don't forget that the flavour of your character is up to you.  You can be a noble without being a Noble.
Harrying your Prey, the Easy Way: A Hunter's Handbook - the first of what will hopefully be many CharOp efforts on my part. The Blinker - teleport everywhere. An Eladrin Knight/Eldritch Knight. CB != rules source.