Origins 2013

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Has there been an announcement about LFR at Origins this year?  In particular, will there be a BI this year at Origins?

Thanks in advance. 
Chad,

I don't believe that any announcements have yet been made on the adventures to be offered at Origins.  Waiting for that information rather eagerly, myself, in fact. Smile

FYI, this is an old, "legacy" forum, from before WotC restructured their message boards into the WotC Community, which is why this forum sees almost no traffic these days.  As part of that restructuring, a new, official LFR "group" was created, with its own message boards.  That LFR group is moderated by the LFR staff, and sees far more traffic than this old forum does -- as the VCL for what was the RPGA, I come back into this forum every few days, just to see if anyone has wandered in here.

The "new" LFR group (new is relative, it was created about 3 years ago) is here:
community.wizards.com/lfr

The forums within that group are here:
community.wizards.com/lfr/go/forum/viewb...

(Note that you will probably need to apply for membership in the group before you can post on the forums.)

Hope this helps!
"Of course [Richard] has a knife. He always has a knife. We all have knives. It's 1183, and we're barbarians!" - Eleanor of Aquitaine, "The Lion in Winter"
Chad,

I don't believe that any announcements have yet been made on the adventures to be offered at Origins.  Waiting for that information rather eagerly, myself, in fact.

FYI, this is an old, "legacy" forum, from before WotC restructured their message boards into the WotC Community, which is why this forum sees almost no traffic these days.  As part of that restructuring, a new, official LFR "group" was created, with its own message boards.  That LFR group is moderated by the LFR staff, and sees far more traffic than this old forum does -- as the VCL for what was the RPGA, I come back into this forum every few days, just to see if anyone has wandered in here.

The "new" LFR group (new is relative, it was created about 3 years ago) is here:
community.wizards.com/lfr

The forums within that group are here:
community.wizards.com/lfr/go/forum/viewb...

(Note that you will probably need to apply for membership in the group before you can post on the forums.)

Hope this helps!

Ah, thanks! I vaguely recall the new split, but totally forgot when I went diving for fora.