Dragon 422: Queen of the Interwebz Pits

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dragon 422
Queen of the Interwebz Pits

By Mark Monack

In the darkest pits of a bizarre demiplane, a mad drider with delusions of godhood pulls the realm’s psychic strands in a bid to conquer all reality and replace it with a virtual surreal landscape of her own devise. Can the players put an end to the devious schemes of the one who calls herself LOLth, demon queen of the Interwebz?

Talk about this article here.

I just read through this and although it is a 4-1 gag, I will be using it with GAMMA WORLD.  It works well from the way it looks.  Loved it so far

Very funny article wrecan!  

I liked Book of Face and Interwbez Addition Disease. Oh and the Meme Theme. 

Good stuff  
Thanks, everyone.  The Demiplane of the Interwebz is an idea I've been toying around with for awhile.  I think it makes a great location for a not-so serious campaign, or for a fun diversion in a campaign (ala Gygax's classic Dungeonland and Through the Magic Mirror adventures).  I may be interested in expanding on it in some format if people are interested.  Let me know if you want to see more of the Interwebz!
This is awesomely funny.  Well done!
Thanks, everyone.  The Demiplane of the Interwebz is an idea I've been toying around with for awhile.  I think it makes a great location for a not-so serious campaign, or for a fun diversion in a campaign (ala Gygax's classic Dungeonland and Through the Magic Mirror adventures).  I may be interested in expanding on it in some format if people are interested.  Let me know if you want to see more of the Interwebz!

I would love to see more of the Interwebz! My girlfriend has expressed interest in an adventure or two dealing with LOLcats and trolls, specifically Spoiler Trolls. Haha. Would love stats for Spoiler Trolls, Philosoraptors, Courage Wolves, and Socially Awkward Penguins. Lol.

Disclaimer: Wizards of the Coast is not responsible for the consequences of splitting up the party, sticking appendages in the mouth of a leering green devil face, accepting a dinner invitation from bugbears, storming the feast hall of a hill giant steading, angering a dragon of any variety, or saying yes when the DM asks, "Are you really sure?"

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/13.jpg)

absolutely want to see more
Roflmao!!! Very funny.
Sign In to post comments