W/G angel deck

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hello all, as I looked through my collection the other day I noticed some angel cards and thought it would be fun to create a deck based around them. My initial idea is to use green cards to put lands out quickly and combine them with cards like Admonition Angel and Emeria Angel to devastate my opponents or put out tons of creatures quickly. Also, to keep the angel theme, I could use Emancipation Angel and Serra Avenger. The Green cards would also allow me to put out big angels like Iona or Akroma, so those are possibilities as well.  

So basically, an angel themed deck that uses green cards to get them out quicker and activate their abilities. I've only just got the idea off the ground so I'd really apreciate it if you guys could give me some ideas of cards that would help out and such. Thanks for your help!

I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.
you may get more responses to you question if you autocard
[*c]Admonition Angel[*/c](minus the *s) = Admonition Angel
or for a deck list
[*deck]
2 Emeria Angel
3 Emancipation Angel
4 Serra Avenger
[*/deck](minus the *s) =
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
I have a WG angel/lifegain deck, actually. It's still evolving, but I found that lifegain was an awesome theme when using angels (and specifically when using WG as your colors). I'll post my deck list here for you, but bear in mind, the deck is undergoing constant revision, so it's not in its final form yet. Still... it usually gets me up somewhere around 30 life pretty consistently every time I break it out. And then I beat my opponents down with my heavy hitters while keeping a comfortable margin for victory.

Sign In to post comments