Lyanthrope Playable character

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi all

Im interested in make a Lycanthrope character for a FR campaing
I know that there are Werewolf, Wererat and Werebear Themes but i want to know if there is others
Im specially interested in werebat

Thanks for your help!
Outside of reflavoring, those are the only ways to be a 'true' lycanthrope in official materials.
Ok thanks for your help!

I can never remember their name; but there are Playable races of Eastern Shifters; which can turn into animals and give themselves movement buffs.

You could choice to be one of them, and chose the form that give you flying; take the werewolf theme and you should have something close to it with refluffing.

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/1.jpg)

Hengeyokai, Dragon Magazine 404.
The Neverwinter Campaign Guide also has a werewolf theme and a wererat theme (Pack Outcast and Dead Rat Deserter) that are integrated into the FR setting.

Hengeyokai are probably the best approach for a bat-form shapeshifter though.
How about playing a Druid who concentrates mainly on Beast Form powers. Add the Were themes into the mix and you would have a very good Lycan?
How about playing a Druid who concentrates mainly on Beast Form powers. Add the Were themes into the mix and you would have a very good Lycan?

That's actually what I did. Basically druid's wild shape = were-form (whatever it is, I used longtooth shifter). I ignored the book's info about druids staying in beast form too long and blahblahblah because I didn't intend to call my character a druid, really. I just used the class because it worked with what I wanted. She's just a werewolf. By choosing all the beast form powers, she can go apeshit on enemies while transformed into a direwolf. It felt like it made it more "legal" for the game and less chance of butting heads with a DM