Looking for a group in Chicago, IL

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi. I've played board games for the past few years and I've recently been trying to get into DnD. I live in the northern part of chicago and I am looking for a group to play with once a week on the weekends or maybe during the week if it's in the evening. I have read the first two player's handbooks but I am much better at learning hands on. If there is no one here maybe someone can give me some tips on where to look? I'd really like to learn but I'm a little nervous to go to a gaming place and just ask to join them. 
Hi!  I'd be happy to start a new group in Chicago, which could meet once a week.  I am a long-time DM and I want to start a new campaign.
Hi!  I'd be happy to start a new group in Chicago, which could meet once a week.  I am a long-time DM and I want to start a new campaign.

That sounds great. Like I said, I have never played before and I'd need some help to get started. Do you know other people? I don't really know anyone who plays so if you know others who could play that'd be great. 
I know one other person who might be interested right now, but he isn't likely to be available.  I'll put a few ads up and we can expect to know if we have a new group after a few weeks.  You can personal-message me, or write here.  I'll get back to you in any event, but if you want to discuss the game we can do that.
I know that this was posted about a month ago, but I am looking for a group as well.  I live in Oak Park.  I wouldnt mind the travel if it was a serious group.  
Sign In to post comments