I need suggestion for a optimization striker build at around 22-24 range.

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'm starting as a level 22 character and I'm looking for a build that can do at least 0.6 KPR. I can also take 0.5 KPR builds as well.
Be a level 1 Mage with a starting Intelligence of 8 post-racial and alternate between using Magic Missile and doing nothing the next round in order not to draw aggro.

Perfectly viable at higher levels, you just need to take longer breaks to prevent the enemy mob from attacking you.
I think he means KPR.

Which still basically means "Play just about any striker". Pretty sure you can turn a vampire into a .5 KPR character in Epic by PMC Ranger and Firewind Blade use.
"Invokers are probably better round after round but Wizard dailies are devastating. Actually, devastating is too light a word. Wizard daily powers are soul crushing, encounter ending, havoc causing pieces of awesome." -AirPower25 Sear the Flesh, Purify the Soul; Harden the Heart, and Improve the Mind; Born of Blood, but Forged by Fire; The MECH warrior reaches perfection.
er, Vampires use implements (Ki Focus, Holy Symbol)... and don't get "all weapons" as an implement choice.  So that would be tricky to pull off.

"Nice assumptions. Completely wrong assumptions, but by jove if being incorrect stopped people from making idiotic statements, we wouldn't have modern internet subculture." Kerrus
Practical gameplay runs by neither RAW or RAI, but rather "A Compromise Between The Gist Of The Rule As I Recall Getting The Impression Of It That One Time I Read It And What Jerry Says He Remembers, Whatever, We'll Look It Up Later If Any Of Us Still Give A Damn." Erachima

er, Vampires use implements (Ki Focus, Holy Symbol)... and don't get "all weapons" as an implement choice.  So that would be tricky to pull off.

PMC Ranger+Martial Archetype means you probably aren't using any Implement powers in Epic anyway. Not an ideal build, but you could probably do .5 KPR with it.
I was assuming the idea was to use Vampire Slam as the MBA to trigger the scout's feature.  Vampire Slam is an implement power.  Melee-training of course works, and heads toward "a classless PC can do it"

"Nice assumptions. Completely wrong assumptions, but by jove if being incorrect stopped people from making idiotic statements, we wouldn't have modern internet subculture." Kerrus
Practical gameplay runs by neither RAW or RAI, but rather "A Compromise Between The Gist Of The Rule As I Recall Getting The Impression Of It That One Time I Read It And What Jerry Says He Remembers, Whatever, We'll Look It Up Later If Any Of Us Still Give A Damn." Erachima

Sign In to post comments