[contest] Lords of the Obscure

49 posts / 0 new
Last post
I love tribal (both the card type and the play archetype). Spells and permanents that support your creatures are awesome. But I'm kinda sick of getting yet another dozen elf, goblin, or soldier tribal supports. We only just got human tribal support (and one spider). But lets face it there are only like 8 or 9 types that regularly get tribe support. Lets fix that!

-Pick a creature type that has at least 10 or 15 creatures of that type that has no previous support cards.
-Design any number of support cards for that type. These could be lords, tribal, or whatever.
-Insure that your cards make sense from both a playability sense and a flavor sense.

I'll announce before I close this contest, but expect it to last around 2 days.
Also I might have a popular vote round. If you guys would like. 
lol nevermind reading is tech!
Not between 10 and 15. At least 10 or 15. I didn't want an Orgg or Brushwack tribe. Also technically serpents have one support card. Quest for Ula's Temple.
Construction Vault
Land

: Add to your mana pool.
, : Return target Construct card from your graveyard to the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it.

"Dimirnet at 96% integrity. 92% integrity. 93% integrity."
–Arachnimedia

Arachnimedia's Awakening

Enchantment – Aura

Flash
Enchant Construct creature
When Arachnimedia's Awakening enters the battlefield, untap enchanted creature.
You control enchanted creature. It gets +5/+5 and has haste, hexproof and intimidate.

"Assuming direct control."
–Arachnimedia 

Embrace imagination.

Lord of YMtC | Ten Rounds Contest Winner

Solphos – A fan set with a 'combo matters' theme

Fool's Gold – The second set of the Solphos block

Hesitant Drake
Creature - Drake (C)
Flying
Prowl  (You may cast this for its prowl cost if you dealt combat damage to a player this turn with a Drake.)
Drakes have many redeeming qualities that make them popular with wizards. Bravery is not one of them.
3/4

Cunning Whelp
Creature - Drake (C)
Flying
Prowl  (You may cast this for its prowl cost if you dealt combat damage to a player this turn with a Drake.)
Cunning Whelp enters the battlefield with two +1/+1 counters on it if its prowl cost was paid.
1/1

Stormline Screecher 
Creature - Drake (U)
Flying
When Stormline Screecher enters the battlefield, if its prowl cost was paid, you may cast a Drake spell from your hand without paying its mana cost.
2/1

Drake Rookery
Enchantment (U)
Whenever a Drake creature you control deals combat damage to a player, you may return target nonland permanent to its owner's hand.
Coastal folk await drake mating season with dread, as each male drake attempts to return to the colony with a more impressive prize than the last.

Clawed Capture
Tribal Enchantment - Drake Aura (R)
Enchant nonland permanent
You control enchanted permanent. If it's a creature, it has flying.

Spiketail Queen
Creature - Drake (R)
Flying, flash
When Spiketail Queen enters the battlefield, counter target spell.
Whenever a spell or ability you control counters a spell, return target Drake card from your graveyard to your hand.
4/4
Antelope...7...so close, Lord of the Prance...
Errg, Wierds and Shades are no good...

I call Cyclops!

Pobontu, Cyclops Uniter      
Legendary Creature - Cyclops Warrior
Trample
Other Cyclops creatures you control get +2/+2 and have Trample.
"We're big, they're small, why do you always stop?"
6/6

Cyclopean Chieftan      
Creature - Cyclops
Other Cyclops creatures you control get +1/+1 and have Haste.
4/3

Field of Boulders
Land
Field of Boulders enters the battlefield tapped with a charge counter on it.
: Add or to your mana pool. 
, Remove a charge counter from Field of Boulders: Field of Boulders deals 3 damage to target creature or player.  Activate this ability only if you control a Cyclops or Giant.
Sacrifice a mountain: Add 2 charge counters to Field of Boulders.

Stupid Giants:
Show
How do 2 CMC giants exist?? I thought the lightning bolt ability wouldn't be useable until turn 4 minimum.  I had to sacrifice a bit on flavor here (not tapping the Cyclops) in order to manage the power level a bit.

Eye of the Cyclopean God    
Artifact
Cyclops creatures you control are indestructible.
: Eye of the Cyclopean God becomes a 7/4 red Cyclops Eye creature with Flying until end of turn.

Break the Card: A great contest run by Dilleux_Lepaire in the Cards and Combo's forums! Support the Card: An homage to Break the Card I run on the You Make the Card forums! Support the Card winners:
Show
Week 1: Savor the Moment - Winner: ConfusedAsUsual!
Show
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29788879/CONTEST_Card_Support:_Savor_the_Moment?pg=1
Week 2: Grinning Ignus - Winners: Lobster667 and VRdragoon!
Show
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29797229/CONTEST_Support_the_Card:_Grinning_Ignus?pg=1
Week 3: Transcendence - Winner: Dilleux_Lepaire!
Show
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29806577/CONTEST__Support_the_Card:_Transcendence?pg=1
Week 4a: Rofellos's Gift - Winner: SuperSpawnWrithe!
Show
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29816423/CONTEST_Support_the_Card:_Rofelloss_Gift
Week 4b: Mortus Strider - Winner: Libe!
Show
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29820463/CONTEST_Support_the_Card:_Mortus_Strider
Week 5: High Priest of Penance - Winners: Dilleux_Lepaire and Dudibus!
Show
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29921687/CONTEST_Support_the_Card:_High_Priest_of_Penance?pg=1
Spellshapers need some love

Spell Prism
 :urm::urm:
Instant
Copy target spell, you may choose new targets for the copy.
If Spell Prism is discarded as a cost to activate the activated ability of a Spellshaper you control, copy that ability. You may choose new targets for the copy.

Disruption Mage
Creature - Human Spellshaper
Whenever you discard a card as a cost to activate an activated ability of a Spellshaper you control, draw a card.
:U:, :T:, Discard a card: Counter target instant or sorcery spell unless its contoller pays .
3/3

Unicorns have 10 so I officially reserve unicorn.

Unicorns are magical, intelligent and good, which leaves them open to likely just white and green, maybe some blue (for the though, knowledge realm).

A Unicorn ability: Purity (If you played this creature from your hand using mana from only basic lands it enters the battlefield with a Purity counter.  Creatures with Purity counters are considered Pure.)

If anyone can give me a better template for Purity it would be greatly appreciated.

Llilian, The Crystal Spire
Legendary Creature - Unicorn Wizard
Vigilance
Llilian, The Crystal Spire enters the battlefield with a Purity counter.
Pure unicorns you control get +1/+1 for each colored mana symbol in their mana cost and are indestructible.
: Put a Purity counter on target Unicorn.
No longer can we afford to hide in our copses waiting for purity to come to us. Its call to us for help, and we shall answer that call.
2/2 

Spirit of the Forest
Creature - Unicorn
Forestwalk, hexproof
Purity
If Spirit of the Forest is pure, it gets +2/+2.
2/2

Gifted Yearling
Creature - Unicorn
Purity
If Gifted Yearling is pure it gets +1/+1.
1/0

Elder Herdmaster
Creature - Unicorn Wizard
Purity
Whenever a pure creature enters the battlefield under your control, draw a card.
Elder Herdmaster deals damage in the form of 1/1 white unicorn creature tokens.
2/3

Fair Maiden
Creature - Human Maiden
Purity
When Fair Maiden enters the battlefield, if she is pure, search your library for a Unicorn card and put it into your hand. Shuffle your library afterwards.
1/1

Defender of the Grove
Creature - Unicorn Warrior
Purity
Remove a Purity counter from Defender of the Grove: Destroy target artifact or enchantment.
2/2

Horn Spike
Artifact - Equipment
Equipped creature gets +2/+0 and gains first strike.
If equipped creature is pure, it gains lifelink.
Equip

Barding of Bark
Artifact - Equipment
Equipped creature gains ": regenerate."
: regenerate
Equip

Grove of the Chosen
Legendary Land - Forest
Grove of the Chosen enters the battlefield tapped.
Pure creatures you control have hexproof.
: Add to your mana pool.

Fountain of Sacred Life
Artifact
If you played a pure creature this turn, you may play Fountain of Sacred Life without paying its mana cost.
At the beginning of your upkeep, gain a life for each pure creature you control.

More cards later....this is going to be fun!

Quotes: 

Show
magicpablo666 wrote:
These cards are Ball Tightening.
I_forget_who_dammit wrote:
Perfect originality is overrated and often ugly. The best and most beautiful cards I've ever seen were clearly inspired by something else. Cards are not entirely unlike living organisms in this regard. All the good ones are a result of long evolution; the 'original' ones are either monocellular or mutant aberrations.
ColonialDragons wrote:
The weird part is reaching over the table, grabbing a card from their hand, and just staring slowly back at them, awkwardly, as you slide their voice of resurgence slowly into your pants.
magicpablo666 wrote:
Graveborn are strictly better than Zombies. I mean, look at that wicked beard. You try growing that when your dead. And I know aging fellows who are suffering from Male Pattern Baldness, who would kill for a Mop like Ribsy's over there.
magicpablo666 wrote:
Hey Dudibus, I can't take you seriously until you take your shirt off!
cats_and_me wrote:
I'm just stating what I think is their opinion! :/
Not between 10 and 15. At least 10 or 15. I didn't want an Orgg or Brushwack tribe. Also technically serpents have one support card. Quest for Ula's Temple.

That doesn't care one way or the other about Serpent's, Kraken's or Leviathan's...it just puts more on the table.  If that counts, then every race has a support card.

If just putting stuff on the table doesn't count, then does that mean Warren Instigator or Stonybrook Banneret aren't tribal support cards either?
The World of Eldangard - a three act M:tG block by Fallingman Eldangard Stormfront Ragnarok
Spellshapers? I would not have thought of that.

@POSValkir1: I wouldn't count generic/choose your own tribal. The quest specifies those types, much like prowl does.

Honestly I would probably allow types with only 1 support card, just to make it easier to pick and choose. And I'm glad your excited too Dud. (P.S. I still dream about the simic contest...) 
I'm dumb:
Show
@POSValkir1: I wouldn't count generic/choose your own tribal. The quest specifies those types, much like prowl does.

It specifies those types, but those types are irrelevant to anything.  It doesn't matter if you have other Krakens, nor does it give Kraken's anything.  It gives a player a Kraken's.  And nothing currently cares about how many Krakens you have or even IF you have Krakens.

@Fallinfman: There are two differences here: 1) Goblins and Merfolks both have other support cards                which make Goblins and Merfolk matter. 2) Goblin puts CARDS on the table meaning it supports other goblins.

The Merfolk doesn't even put anything on the table, it supports other Merfolk and Wizards by making them easier to cast.

I can see the argument though, Goblin Warrens is definitely tribal support, but I only think that because Lords exist for goblins which make Goblin tokens more powerful than a non-tribal token.

It highlights something interesting though....would a card that put Scrap creature tokens onto the board be a Scrap tibal support card even though no other Scraps exist?

Edit: Ah I was mis-reading it (or didn't finish reading it), I thought it was tokens...my bad, I need to RTFC.

Still though, I like this statement: Without a Lord type card, its not a tribe.  Just a race.
Break the Card: A great contest run by Dilleux_Lepaire in the Cards and Combo's forums! Support the Card: An homage to Break the Card I run on the You Make the Card forums! Support the Card winners:
Show
Show
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29788879/CONTEST_Card_Support:_Savor_the_Moment?pg=1
Show
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29797229/CONTEST_Support_the_Card:_Grinning_Ignus?pg=1
Show
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29806577/CONTEST__Support_the_Card:_Transcendence?pg=1
Show
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29816423/CONTEST_Support_the_Card:_Rofelloss_Gift
Show
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29820463/CONTEST_Support_the_Card:_Mortus_Strider
Show
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29921687/CONTEST_Support_the_Card:_High_Priest_of_Penance?pg=1
I think you might be mis-reading Quest for Ula's Temple.  It does the exact same thing as Warren Instigator, just with different creature types.  It's not a token generator, it requires you to build a deck that includes Krakens, Serpents and other big sea monsters, otherwise it doesn't work.
The World of Eldangard - a three act M:tG block by Fallingman Eldangard Stormfront Ragnarok
Dibs on Ooze. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think they have any tribal support.

Replenishing Ooze
Creature - Ooze
All Ooze creatures have persist. (When this creature dies, if it had no -1/-1 counters on it, return it to the battlefield under its owner's control with a -1/-1 counter on it.)
Whenever another Ooze creature enters the battlefield under your control, put a +1/+1 counter on Replenishing Ooze.
2/2
No official Ooze tribal support that I know of. Just stuff that makes lots of ooze tokens of varying sizes.
populate
Guru of the Old Faith
Creature - Human Monk
Flurry 1 (Whenenver this creature deals combat damage to a creature, you may have it deal additional combat damage to another target creature.)
2/3

Loxodon of One Thousand Fists  
Creature - Elephant Monk
Monk Flurry 1 (Whenever this creature deals combat damage to a creature, you may have it additional combat damage up to X other target creatures, where X equals to the number of Monk creatures you control. You may not choose the same target more than once.)
2/4

Monk of the Ghost Order :Wm:
Creature - Human Monk
Flurry 1, First strke, Deathtouch
Whenever another Monk creature enters the battlefield under your control, you may exile that creature and then return it onto the battlefield under your control.
2/4

Monk of the Crescent Moon
Creature - Cat Monk
Flurry 3 (Whenenver this creature deals combat damage to a creature, you may have it deal additional combat damage to up to 3 other target creatures. You may not choose the same target more than once.)
2/4

Quivering Palm Monk
Creature - Human Monk
Flurry 1 (Whenenver this creature deals combat damage to a creature, you may have it deal additional combat damage to another target creature.)
Whenever ~ attacks, put two creature tokens onto the battlefield that are a copy of ~ tapped and attacking.
1/2

One Fist of Many
Creature - Human Monk Shaman
Other Monk creatures you control hv +1/+1. Whenever a non-token Monk enters the battlefield under your control, gain 2 life.
1/3

I went with the more D&D approach to the monk, upped their toughness, and gave them a fitting ability that hopefully does not exist yet.
Aw, schits in my shwimmin' pool! I guess that Samurai do be support'n each other aftre all! Let's see, holmes - gotta put on my seein' glasses. Hold up a moment. Only Nine Yeti? What. Da. Phuck. Crocodile I guess. Whateva, son. Still gonna reap those benefits, yo. Like a tax-payer o' somethin'.

Let me be pondrin' what to do with these Brocodiles fro some seconds. I got things to do. Stackin' green like it was jenga. Bright back.

Edit: Some crudbroard. . .

Cannibalistic Splash Frenzy 
Instant
Until end of turns lands you control that can produce both blue and green mana have ": Create a 2/1 blue and green crocodile token with 'Other crocodiles you control have Crocodile Devour 2 (As this enters the battlefield, you may sacrifice any number of crocodiles. This creature enters the battlefield with twice that many +1/+1 counters on it.)' "

"Man has wondered: when does life end? Does it end with when the heart stops? Or when our breathing ends? Does the answer lie within the brain? Well, I do not know, but in the case of the Crocodile, I can tell you: It ends with the jaws."

Waterwarlord 
Creature - Crocodile Shaman
Whenever a creature enters the battlefield during the combat phase it becomes a Crocodile in addition to its other types.
Crocodiles have "When this creature enters the battlefield it fights target creature." 

"You can't take the crocodile out of the fight, and you can't take the fight out of the crocodile."
- Native Proverb of the Meloc River Tribes

3/2 
Only 8 jellyfish?

Atogs it is then.

Omnitog

Omnitog |
Creature - Atog

Atog creatures you control gain +1/+1 and "Sacrifice a permanent: This creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn."

A better question would be what its diet doesn't include.

5/5

Atog's Aspect

Atog's Aspect
Enchantment

Sacrifice an artifact: Deal 2 damage to target creature or player. You gain 2 life.

Now I know why our family kept that bauble for centuries. It was delicious!

Omnomatog

Omnomatog |
Creature - Atog

Whenever you sacrifice a permanent, you may exile it. If you do, ~ gets +2/+2 until end of turn.

Leftovers? What Leftovers?

1/2

Regurgitate

Regurgitate |
Tribal Instant - Atog

Retrurn target permanent that you sacrificed this turn from the graveyard to the battlefield tapped.

I found your watch! I'm not sure you want it back though...

Midnight Quarry -- :BM::BM:
Tribal Enchantment - Bat (U)

Whenever an opponent loses any amount of life, you gain 1 life.
Whenever a bat enters the battlefield, it deals 1 damage to target player and you gain 1 life.
Official archnemesis of magicpablo666 Host of Reactionary Proud owner of "The Terrible Cube" The altimis Archive I'm baking lands!!! Beginner of GROMA
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
I carefully examine the walls of the room in a determined effort to not follow the GMs plot.
Posted a boatload of Unicorn cards.  I was thinking about this one more than I care to admit today.

Quotes: 

Show
magicpablo666 wrote:
These cards are Ball Tightening.
I_forget_who_dammit wrote:
Perfect originality is overrated and often ugly. The best and most beautiful cards I've ever seen were clearly inspired by something else. Cards are not entirely unlike living organisms in this regard. All the good ones are a result of long evolution; the 'original' ones are either monocellular or mutant aberrations.
ColonialDragons wrote:
The weird part is reaching over the table, grabbing a card from their hand, and just staring slowly back at them, awkwardly, as you slide their voice of resurgence slowly into your pants.
magicpablo666 wrote:
Graveborn are strictly better than Zombies. I mean, look at that wicked beard. You try growing that when your dead. And I know aging fellows who are suffering from Male Pattern Baldness, who would kill for a Mop like Ribsy's over there.
magicpablo666 wrote:
Hey Dudibus, I can't take you seriously until you take your shirt off!
cats_and_me wrote:
I'm just stating what I think is their opinion! :/

Fair Maiden
Creature - Human Maiden
Purity
When Fair Maiden enters the battlefield, if she is pure, search your library for a Unicorn card and put it into your hand. Shuffle your library afterwards.
1/1

Yes! You, sir, have made my evening. Not really, but maybe a little?

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
Phoenix Nest
Land - Mountain
Phoenix Nest enters the battlefield tapped.
Phoenix spells cost less to cast.

Flaming Feather 
Artifact 
Phoenix creatures you control have haste. 
Whenever a Phoenix from your graveyard is put onto the battlefield under your control or into your hand, Flaming Feather deals 1 damage to target creature or player.

Flame Rush 
Instant
If a Phoenix entered the battlefield under your control this turn, Flame Rush costs less to cast.
Flame Rush deals 4 damage to target creature or player.

Flaming Skies
Sorcery
Return all Phoenix creature cards in your graveyard onto the battlefield under your control. Phoenix creatures you control gain haste and +3/+0 until end of turn. At the beginning of the end step, sacrifice all Phoenix creatures you control.
~"sort of a counting game" - Bigby
I'm glad this is getting such support. Keep up the good work everyone.
Gargoyle Titan  

Artifact Creature - Gargoyle

Defender, Flying
Gargoyle creatures you control are indestructible.
If Gargoyle Titan would be put into a graveyard from anywhere, reveal Gargoyle Titan and shuffle it into its owner's library instead. 

5/7

Their stony silence is their greatest asset.

Stony Silence  
Tribal Instant - Gargoyle
Gargoyle creatures you control have Hexproof until end of turn.
No, over there, in the battlements. Is that one of ...

Autocarding
Please Please Please Autocard/// / / / [c]Protean Hydra[/c] => Protean Hydra / / / I can't read the cards you reference without it... / Well, ok, I CAN read the cards, but it involves opening Gatherer, looking your card up by name, hoping it's spelled right, and... I'm just too lazy to do it, alright? Please Autocard.
Fang of Tortured Blood   4G
Creature-  Hound
When " " etb, put three 1/1 green Hound tokens onto the battlefield. 
Hounds you control have Infect.
As Phyrexia spread, nature's allegiance became plain to the eye.  
3/2
Will be closing this in 12 hours. Life made this run a bit long. Make sure you get your final edits in!
Only 8 jellyfish?

Atogs it is then.

Omnitog

Omnitog |
Creature - Atog

Atog creatures you control gain +1/+1 and "Sacrifice a permanent: This creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn."

A better question would be what its diet doesn't include.

5/5

Atog's Aspect

Atog's Aspect
Enchantment

Sacrifice an artifact: Deal 2 damage to target creature or player. You gain 2 life.

Now I know why our family kept that bauble for centuries. It was delicious!

Omnomatog

Omnomatog |
Creature - Atog

Whenever you sacrifice a permanent, you may exile it. If you do, ~ gets +2/+2 until end of turn.

Leftovers? What Leftovers?

1/2

Regurgitate

Regurgitate |
Tribal Instant - Atog

Retrurn target permanent that you sacrificed this turn from the graveyard to the battlefield tapped.

I found your watch! I'm not sure you want it back though...

Atogs have atogatog.

Atogs have atogatog.

Advisors!

Bathor, Azorious Arbiter |
Legendary Creature - Human Advisor

Advisor creatures you control gain ", :T:: Detain target creature."
, :T:: Put a 1/1 white and blue Human Advisor creature token into the battlefield. Activate this ability only if three or more permanents opponents control are detained.

He still holds the record for longest uninterrupted session of court in Azorious history.

2/2

Settlement |
Tribal Instant - Advisor

Counter target spell. That spell's controller draws a card. If you control an advisor, you may draw a card instead.

Having a good lawyer can mean the difference between fair and profitable.

Filibuster |
Tribal Instant - Advisor

Creatures can't attack this turn.
You may sacrifice an advisor. If you do, return ~ to its owner's hand.

Court proceedings? Not under my watch.

They live to serve!  Let's support Thrulls.  (more to come...)

Restitch
Sorcery
Exile a creature card from your graveyard.  If you do, search your library for a Thrull card, reveal it, and put it into your hand.  Then, shuffle your library.

Amass the Limbs
Sorcery
Put three 0/1 black thrull creature tokens into play.
Flashback

J'clex, the Pain-stitched

Legendary Creature - Thrull
All other thrulls you control get +1/+1 and gain ", sacrifice this creature: Add to your mana pool."
When J'clex, the Pain-stitched is dealt combat damage, put that many 0/1 black thrull creature tokens into play.
A hulking mound of sinew and flesh, it knows nothing more than suffering.
2/7

Thrull Bomb
Creature - Thrull
Ninjutsu
When Thrull Bomb deals combat damage to a player, sacrifice it.  If you do, it deals 3 damage to defending player.
He wretched and seized on the ground, grasped by some vile affliction.  I rushed to help him, and as I did, I noticed that he was naught but a puppet of a man, foaming at the mouth, eyes glazed with distant pain.  I don't remember anything after the blast." - Enherth, Azor guard
1/2

Flayed Monstrosity
Creature - Thrull Giant
When Flayed Monstrosity enters the battlefield, sacrifice any number of thrulls.  Put two +1/+1 counters on it for each thrull sacrificed this way.
If Flayed Monstrosity has six or more +1/+1 counters on it, it gains trample.
2/2

Flesh Experiments
Enchantment
Sacrifice two thrulls:  Draw a card.
"A slash here, a saw there, add a couple of extra limbs:  No, no, that won't do.  Gozik - go fetch some more subjects!" - Stitchmaster Vomox

Gozik, Grave-Plunderer
Legendary Creature - Human Rogue
Intimidate
When Gozik, Grave-Plunderer deals combat damage to a player, you may exile a creature or an artifact card from defending player's graveyard.  If you exile a creature card, put a +1/+1 counter on each thrull you control.  You may cast artifact cards exiled by Gozik, Grave-Plunderer.
3/2

Stitchmaster Vomox
Legendary Creature - Zombie Wizard
All Thrulls you control get +2/+2
: Exile a creature card from a graveyard.  Put X 0/1 black thrull creature tokens into play, where X is the exiled creatures toughness.
2/3

Thrulls already have tribal support. Restitch is awesome though (just needs to shuffle.)
Why not man's best friend?

I'm sad they don't even get tokens...

Loksey, Houndmaster
Legendary Creature - Human Soldier
Flash
If a source would deal damage to you, prevent X of that damage where X is the number of Hound creature you control.
If a source would deal damage to a hound creature you control, prevent 1 of that damage.
3/4

Fera, Hound Commander 
Legendary Creature - Human Soldier
Hound creature cards you own that aren't on the battlefield have flash.
Hound creatures you control have first strike.
Whenever a hound creature you control deals combat damage, you may return it to its owner's hand.
2/2

Waltrus, Search Team
Legendary Creature - Human Scout
Whenever a hound creature you control enters the battlefield, return target creature or land card from your graveyard to your hand.
3/2

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
just give the flayed montrousity trample to start

trample is relative to power anyway
Why not man's best friend?

I'm sad they don't even get tokens...

Mongrel Pack At least I did a Gatherer search before picking Hound.

Fight me IRL?     
law shouldn't be written like a voting poll test
Incarnations! (because it was the first tribe I came across on Random Search on Gatherer and there's 13 of them.)

Follower of the Eternal Stream

Creature - Human Shaman

If a creature card you own would be put anywhere other than the graveyard or your hand, you may choose graveyard or your hand and put that card in the chosen zone instead.

"Life does not begin or end, it simply flows from one soul to another."

2/3

End of the Rainbow
Land - Plains Island Swamp Mountain Forest

Mana produced by ~ cannot be used to pay for , , , or costs.

"Only fools look for gold here."
—S. MacPuttock, Leprechaun

Omni

Creature - Incarnation

Creatures you control are 6/6.

6/6

Bringer of the Seven Deadly Sins

Creature - Bringer Incarnation

Deathtouch
Creature cards named "Lust", "Gluttony", "Avarice", "Sloth", "Anger", "Envy" and "Pride" cost less to play.

5/5

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
------------- ROUND CLOSED --------------------------
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sorry about the delay. My internet went out!
While I do my grading, lets here what y'all think.

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!

And to all you voters, please explain why/what you like. 
demons are incarnations in my world
I wish I'd remembered to do my Tribal Instants and Sorceries Frown.

I gotta give my vote to Dudibus, mainly because my Wife is punching me in the head in excitement ...just kidding.  Seriously though, I vote for Dudibus, pretty cool concept/designs all of it.

I also enjoyed Chin's and Metal's. 
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
idrinkyourmilkshake's Restitch, theatog's Loksey, Houndmaster, and metalevolence's Spiketail Queen were my favorite cards.

I'm voting for metalevolence's drakes. Even if I'm not sure if prowl can work like that, it definitely fits the flavor.
I vote dudibus!

I also really like posvalir's field of boulders, although I don't think it needs that last ability and it would be cleaner