I flavour the text.

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Make cards for me to write flavour text for.
Blank
Artifact

(No, you didn't miss anything; this artifact has no text and is merely a metalcrafting enabler)

All cards I make have artists credited in the appropriate places. Artist names in "quotes" are DeviantArt usernames unless otherwise mentioned.

"I play a Grave Betrayal. I get all your dead things now, mwahahahaha!"
"Okay. I play a Phage the Untouchable. Piss me off and I will sac it."
"... ... ... so guys, remind me again how to sac my own enchantments?"

Wizards "pull" their mana from the lands. This adds mana to their mana pool.

To me. adding just deemed so game machanicy.
and I wanted the players to feel that pulling mana was more active and visceral.
How about this?

Thingy
Artifact
You may not play another artifact this turn.
"As crazy and deranged an artificer as he was loveable, and while half of this is without use, it's more than the torque in my heart to dismantle."

Plains
Basic Land - Plains
"I've worked as hard as I now pull to master this balance, as I lean in self, as if every part of me will pull together, as work with others achieves harmony for us all. It's like I feel how the mana will feel, pulling though me for minutes at a time as I pour though it. Until joyously, before this is even started, exuased we fall and lie, a joy and almost a pain that only a mage can truly know and only the bravest can really explore."
I mean, it's strictly worse than Darksteel Relic, but it's not like you had a lot to work with.  I can't parse the flavor text though.

"Go, then. There are other worlds than these." -- Stephen King, The Gunslinger

Please feel free to copy this message into your sig.

I've added 'he was' to make it easier to understand.

Specific combo decks would love another sort of Darksteel Relic.
bump
Hey, ice, mat, glasir!
"They contrive that to thrive it must survive, when it can erupt with disruption." - Interguild Bio-Engineer, formally of Simic.

"A ghost of a flame, should spirits beware, or does even to be burned and hurt bring tactile relief after so long without skin?"

Specific combo decks would love another sort of Darksteel Relic.

There's more than enough of them.

Yxoque wrote:
This forum can't even ****ing self-destruct properly.

IMAGE(http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/plusle.gif)