Fine tuning my Graveborn deck

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
So I've been trying to help someone on here with a Reanimator deck, and so I thought I'd go back over mine and try to tweak some improvments to it. Any suggested improvments are welcome, but my main question is: Should I add Dark Rituals? and if so what do you think I should swap out for them?

but my main question is: Should I add Dark Rituals? and if so what do you think I should swap out for them?

I'm not seeing a whole lot that would improve with the addition of Dark Ritual
If anything, I'd add more 1 CMC repeatable Discard outlets (like Oona's Prowler and Raven's Crime ) and improve your reanimation targets (Crosis, The Purger and Prince Of Thralls would be my first choices for cuts).

Many of the Reanimation decks I've seen can run on very few lands ( < 18) - have you considered doing some testing with a reduced land count? Adding more 1 CMC discard outlets would also help with this.

How to autocard: 

Show

[*c]CardName[/*c] (remove the *'s) to autocard!

or

[*deck]

4 x CardName

4 x CardName

[/*deck]

Remove the *'s to autodeck!

I'm not seeing a whole lot that would improve with the addition of Dark Ritual
If anything, I'd add more 1 CMC repeatable Discard outlets (like Oona's Prowler and Raven's Crime ) and improve your reanimation targets (Crosis, The Purger and Prince Of Thralls would be my first choices for cuts).

Many of the Reanimation decks I've seen can run on very few lands ( < 18) - have you considered doing some testing with a reduced land count? Adding more 1 CMC discard outlets would also help with this.

I was just wondering if the Rits would speed it up or help it. The land base is the same as when I got the deck, I didn't want to mess with it till I was almost done moding it. I can comfortablly drop them to 20, as for the targets I can drop crosis easy, but I like the synergy of prince and Sheoldred, Whispering one. What other targets would you suggest, keeping them in basically the same price-range as mine? The only target I don't want to drop is Griselbrand as I bought him for $8 and he's my main beat-stick in this deck, everything else I'm flexable with.
Sign In to post comments