Index. Why can't WoTC make them?

No really, why?

But seriously, is there an online index of abillities from Saga? Any kind of resource that could help as a stand in for a character builder? maybe a fan made character builder?
Skeptical_Clown wrote:
More sex and gender equality and racial equality shouldn't even be an argument--it should simply be an assumption for any RPG that wants to stay relevant in the 21st century.
104340961 wrote:
Pine trees didn't unanimously decide one day that leaves were gauche.
http://community.wizards.com/doctorbadwolf/blog/2012/01/10/how_we_can_help_make_dndnext_awesome
Online Index, I don't believe so.  There is a lovely excel Saga Index floating around somewhere.  I think I stole mine from Richter's Sig.  As well as Sagasheet, an excel character builder.   Just browse the items in the Sigs of people like Ricther and Rob and you should get a lovely set of all the types of things you're asking for.  There is even a starship modification excel tool lying around.

If you don't like excel, I think you're mostly out of luck then.

Edit: I'm sure someone here has links, but I'm tired and lazy atm.
Because Yargh I feel like doubleposting at 5AM in the morning!

www.mediafire.com/?1o8o442fygi5s

There's the link from Richter's Sig.

It should be noted that his Starship tool and Charsheet&Combat tool is out of date, the newest versions can be found here. www.mediafire.com/?48rjwia3vbu8i
well thank you!
Skeptical_Clown wrote:
More sex and gender equality and racial equality shouldn't even be an argument--it should simply be an assumption for any RPG that wants to stay relevant in the 21st century.
104340961 wrote:
http://community.wizards.com/doctorbadwolf/blog/2012/01/10/how_we_can_help_make_dndnext_awesome
well thank you!

Yee be welcome.
No really, why?

But seriously, is there an online index of abillities from Saga? Any kind of resource that could help as a stand in for a character builder? maybe a fan made character builder?

Download the Saga Index from my sig under "Compiled Files..."

Also, there's the Omegadex for those who don't have Excel.

As for why, Wizards doesn't have the Star Wars license anymore, so they can't produce any more Saga stuff.

JOIN US AT THE NEW STAR WARS SAGA EDITION COMMUNITY: THE SAGA CONTINUES!

Compiled files of all Star Wars Saga Edition resource documents & reference tools - NPCs, character sheets, Dawn of Defiance, Force and lightsaber form power cards, Jedi Counseling articles, NPC statblocks, Saga Index to all feats, talents, species, weapons, etc, Star Wars articles and web enhancements

The why was more about "why can't they put a useful index in any book they publish, ever?"

I know all about the license situation. I've ranted at length about how much I despise the FFG attempt to create a star wars game.
Skeptical_Clown wrote:
104340961 wrote:
Enjoy the Index! Every once in a while I think how crazy it was waiting for books to come out to Index them and how far would I have to go to get the book early, sometimes out of the country!

I think it was the Rebellion Era Guide or around there that majestic moose stepped in and indexed a lot because I flew to the Philippines for my father-in-law's funeral around the release date!

I'm glad that richterbelmont10 has taken over hosting because I just don't get on here as much anymore.

Take a look at the credits page because JemyM really made it into what it is today, along with several other contributors. A true international effort...

Thanks friends!

Shane           
Nice. GOtta love community effort.
Skeptical_Clown wrote:
104340961 wrote:
Nice. GOtta love community effort.

Yep! Most of the stuff in my sig is from community effort. Saga Index from JemyM & EwokonToast. Sagasheet from Kenad_Broki with Ilmion's mods.

JOIN US AT THE NEW STAR WARS SAGA EDITION COMMUNITY: THE SAGA CONTINUES!

Compiled files of all Star Wars Saga Edition resource documents & reference tools - NPCs, character sheets, Dawn of Defiance, Force and lightsaber form power cards, Jedi Counseling articles, NPC statblocks, Saga Index to all feats, talents, species, weapons, etc, Star Wars articles and web enhancements