Sponge Timenticus

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sponge Timenticus
Creature - Aquatic
When ~ is delt combat damage, take an extra turn. (The turn occurs immediately.)
Damage is delt to ~ in the form of -1/-1 counters.
0/4
"Their lives are short only to us, they would consider a lifetime as 100,000 years, communicating though the to them slow medium of light."
"Stand on one and they'll have years to move aside, splashing enough time around to make the suddenly frozen world seem quite deadly and unbending, particually when you must eat."

I'm being cautious on the mana cost, because I'm not sure how powerful this could be, and how powerful in the right decks.
Sponge Timenticus
Creature - Aquatic
When ~ is delt combat damage, take an extra turn. (The turn occurs immediately.)
Damage is delt to ~ in the form of -1/-1 counters.
0/4
"Their lives are short only to us, they would consider a lifetime as 100,000 years, communicating though the to them slow medium of light."
"Stand on one and they'll have years to move aside, splashing enough time around to make the suddenly frozen world seem quite deadly and unbending, particually when you must eat."

I'm being cautious on the mana cost, because I'm not sure how powerful this could be, and how powerful in the right decks.

Im not very good at mana cost eather, so ima just say that the flavor text is probably to long. 
lol , there are two flavor texts there, the 2nd could be used on a reprint of the card.
What kind of creature type is that. Huh
Normally,
6 mana in a 24 land 60 card deck is 15 cards or by turn 8
by turn 6 if a player draws 2 cards in that span
One I'd like to exist for flavor and interaction reasons, but as it dosn't at the moment nothing else will use it so it can be ignored.