Clarifying rules left out.

A couple of rules that my group have been arguing about, as they tend to exist but aren't written into the rules in the packet.

Attacks with two weapons no longer have a -2 penalty.
Heavy Armor with Dex 8/9 doesn't inflict a -1 penalty to AC. 

Are these correct? 
No penalty for two weapons, they've changed it so that you don't add your ability mod. So you can get that second weapon for an extra ~1d6 damage plus an extra chance to proc 1/turn abilities, and you lose the damage bonus of a two handed weapon or the defensive benefit of a shield.
That is technically correct, although the lack of a dex mod when wearing heavy armor is... really dumb.  That is, however, how heavy armor is worded "No Dexterity Modifier", so that technically would include a negative modifier.  I think that the RAW here is just being a little short-sighted, but you are still right... for now.
Okay, and thanks to both of you. I thought that's how they read, whether or not they stay that way, well, time will tell.
The TWF thing will probably stay the same. As is, TWF is pretty much on par with sword-and-board and with two-handed weapons, which was exactly their stated goal. As for heavy armor? Hard to say, I wouldn't be surprised if it changes before the release... but then again, I wouldn't be surprised if it stays either.
That is technically correct, although the lack of a dex mod when wearing heavy armor is... really dumb.  That is, however, how heavy armor is worded "No Dexterity Modifier", so that technically would include a negative modifier.  I think that the RAW here is just being a little short-sighted, but you are still right... for now.

The idea of NO Dex modifier for Heavy Armor assumes that you are "hit" by every attack because you can't really get out of the way, but the armor prevents you from taking damage unless the AC is reached. With that philosphy, subtracing the Dex penalty doesn't make sense, since you aren't dodging anyway.

The idea of NO Dex modifier for Heavy Armor assumes that you are "hit" by every attack because you can't really get out of the way, but the armor prevents you from taking damage unless the AC is reached. With that philosphy, subtracing the Dex penalty doesn't make sense, since you aren't dodging anyway.

That's my understanding. Some people still think of Dex as the god-stat and want to punish anyone that doesn't boost it, however

;)