Broken
Great
Good
Ok
Poor/Conditional
Crap
Unrated/RP/DM dependant
[/sblock]

Ambush: Advantage is good, but this isn't terribly likey to come into play.
Arcane Dabbler
BullRush:  Assuming this takes a full action...
Called Shot
Charge: 
Charming Presence: Pretty potent for an RP option.
Cleave: Free attack, and not terribly conditional.
Climb Sheer Surfaces
Combat Reflexes:  I don't find many OA's happen.
Combat Superiority:  Free off-turn attack (full damage).  With a bit of coordination (2 fighters) this could be gold.
Covert Strike:  Better if you have a strong attack (called shot).
Defensive Ward:  Flexible.
Disarm Trap:  Alot of traps in your game?
Disarm Attack:
Distant Spell: If you have something specific in mind.
Dual Weapon:  Reasonable damage bump.
Durable: Bad for wizards, ok for fighters, good for barbarians.  Never better then resilence.
Energy Admixture:  Small damage bump for evocationist.  Otherwise kinda crap.
Evasive Movement: You can already move around an enemy.
Familar:  Has it's uses
First Strike: advantage on the most importaint attack.  Worse without dex.
Haft Weapon: Reasonable damage bump.
Healing Initiate: 
Heighted Spell:
Herbalism: usually better to just buy it. 
Hide in Shadows:  Hard to judge.
Hold the line:  
Improved Inititive:
Interposing Shield:  
Iron Hide:
Lunge: reach doesn't seem to have alot of meaning. 
Magic Rejuvination: to bad "cure light wounds" doesn't exist.   And if it did, it would fail to scale.
Martial Arts:
Maximize Spell:
Mimic
Open Locks:
Pick Pocket:
Polearm Training:  OA's don't seem common.
Precise Shot:
Purge Magic:
Read Lips
Relentless:
Resilience: Always better then durable.
Restore Life:  
Riposte: Full damage attack.
Sieze the advantage:
Shove Away: Small things tend to just die.
Skill Focus:  Very quality for stealth.
Skill Supremecy: The prereq takes most of the steam out of this.
Sniper:  
Spring Attack: Ideal for ranged focus characters. 
Superior Footwork: Prone isnt' too bad. 
Superior Skill Training
Taunt: Poor on it's own, but with some ally help (OA's), this can be deadly.
Toughness:  Better then durable (d6).  Still good because it's pre-spent.
Track:
Trap sense
Trip Attack:  Prone isn't too bad.   Better with allies who go next.
Tumbling Manuver: Take Spring Attack.
Two Weapon Defense:
Two-Weapon Strike: moderate damage boost
Unflappable:  Seems unlikely to happen.
Use Magic Device:  
Vault:  
Warding Polearm: Full damage attack.
Weapon Mastery: Big damage bump.  Especially for d12's.

guides
List of no-action attacks.
Dynamic vs Static Bonuses
Phalanx tactics and builds
Crivens! A Pictsies Guide Good
Power
s to intentionally miss with
Mr. Cellophane: How to be unnoticed
Way's to fire around corners
Crits: what their really worth
Retroactive bonus vs Static bonus.
Runepriest handbook & discussion thread
Holy Symbols to hang around your neck
Ways to Gain or Downgrade Actions
List of bonuses to saving throws
The Ghost with the Most (revenant handbook)
my builds
F-111 Interdictor Long (200+ squares) distance ally teleporter. With some warlord stuff. Broken in a plot way, not a power way.

Thought Switch Higher level build that grants upto 14 attacks on turn 1. If your allies play along, it's broken.

Elven Critters Crit op with crit generation. 5 of these will end anything. Broken.

King Fisher Optimized net user.  Moderate.

Boominator Fun catch-22 booming blade build with either strong or completely broken damage depending on your reading.

Very Distracting Warlock Lot's of dazing and major penalties to hit. Overpowered.

Pocket Protector Pixie Stealth Knight. Maximizing the defender's aura by being in an ally's/enemy's square.

Yakuza NinjIntimiAdin: Perma-stealth Striker that offers a little protection for ally's, and can intimidate bloodied enemies. Very Strong.

Chargeburgler with cheese Ranged attacks at the end of a charge along with perma-stealth. Solid, could be overpowered if tweaked.

Void Defender Defends giving a penalty to hit anyone but him, then removing himself from play. Can get somewhat broken in epic.

Scry and Die Attacking from around corners, while staying hidden. Moderate to broken, depending on the situation.

Skimisher Fly in, attack, and fly away. Also prevents enemies from coming close. Moderate to Broken depending on the enemy, but shouldn't make the game un-fun, as the rest of your team is at risk, and you have enough weaknesses.

Indestructible Simply won't die, even if you sleep though combat.  One of THE most abusive character in 4e.

Sir Robin (Bravely Charge Away) He automatically slows and pushes an enemy (5 squares), while charging away. Hard to rate it's power level, since it's terrain dependent.

Death's Gatekeeper A fun twist on a healic, making your party "unkillable". Overpowered to Broken, but shouldn't actually make the game un-fun, just TPK proof.

Death's Gatekeeper mk2, (Stealth Edition) Make your party "unkillable", and you hidden, while doing solid damage. Stronger then the above, but also easier for a DM to shut down. Broken, until your DM get's enough of it.

Domination and Death Dominate everything then kill them quickly. Only works @ 30, but is broken multiple ways.

Battlemind Mc Prone-Daze Protecting your allies by keeping enemies away. Quite powerful.

The Retaliator Getting hit deals more damage to the enemy then you receive yourself, and you can take plenty of hits. Heavy item dependency, Broken.

Dead Kobold Transit Teleports 98 squares a turn, and can bring someone along for the ride. Not fully built, so i can't judge the power.

Psilent Guardian Protect your allies, while being invisible. Overpowered, possibly broken.

Rune of Vengance Do lot's of damage while boosting your teams. Strong to slightly overpowered.

Charedent BarrageA charging ardent. Fine in a normal team, overpowered if there are 2 together, and easily broken in teams of 5.

Super Knight A tough, sticky, high damage knight. Strong.

Super Duper Knight Basically the same as super knight with items, making it far more broken.

Mora, the unkillable avenger Solid damage, while being neigh indestuctable. Overpowered, but not broken.

Swordburst Maximus At-Will Close Burst 3 that slide and prones. Protects allies with off actions. Strong, possibly over powered with the right party.

I think disarming attack is great, but is depends on the type of game your DM runs. You can disarm a wand, a magic weapon (that you get after the disarm) should change it to green.
Bull rush doesn't take a full round, it's an action.

The rest I mostly agree with 
Try radiance RPG. A complete D20 game that supports fantasy and steampunk. Download the FREE PDF here: http://www.radiancerpg.com
Many of those feats should be folded into skills (track, open locks, pick pocket, etc) or should be given to all players as basic combat options (bull rush, charge, etc).
Many of those feats should be folded into skills (track, open locks, pick pocket, etc) or should be given to all players as basic combat options (bull rush, charge, etc).

My thoughts exactly... its clear they through it out there to see what we prefer

My thoughts exactly... its clear they through it out there to see what we prefer

What is the real difference? Spend a skill resource a feat resource - it is all resources.  Ideally they would all be the same IMO

What is the real difference? Spend a skill resource a feat resource - it is all resources.  Ideally they would all be the same IMO

Well for bullrush, charge, etc they should be available to all players for free, no resource spent at all.

For open lock, pick pockets, track, they would be folded into existing skills. Want to pick pockets or open locks simply take the thievery skill. Want to track, well the survival skill covers that already. That way you aren't required to spend "extra" resources on these abilities as they are covered by things your character concept will already have access to. 
Honestly, a lot if not all the Defender feats should be downrated because of the Reaction bottleneck. 

If you build a tank Fighter, your class abilities shouldn't prevent the use of your Feats and vice versa.  
Race for the Iron Throne - political and historical analysis of A Song of Ice and Fire.
Honestly, a lot if not all the Defender feats should be downrated because of the Reaction bottleneck. 

If you build a tank Fighter, your class abilities shouldn't prevent the use of your Feats and vice versa.  

For fighters, yea, there's a small downgrade.
And i guess barbarians don't get reactions at all.

But for the other melee classes (ranger/cleric/paldadin/monk/rogue/dex wizard)...

guides
Power
my builds
F-111 Interdictor Long (200+ squares) distance ally teleporter. With some warlord stuff. Broken in a plot way, not a power way.

Thought Switch Higher level build that grants upto 14 attacks on turn 1. If your allies play along, it's broken.

Elven Critters Crit op with crit generation. 5 of these will end anything. Broken.

Boominator Fun catch-22 booming blade build with either strong or completely broken damage depending on your reading.

Very Distracting Warlock Lot's of dazing and major penalties to hit. Overpowered.

Pocket Protector Pixie Stealth Knight. Maximizing the defender's aura by being in an ally's/enemy's square.

Yakuza NinjIntimiAdin: Perma-stealth Striker that offers a little protection for ally's, and can intimidate bloodied enemies. Very Strong.

Chargeburgler with cheese Ranged attacks at the end of a charge along with perma-stealth. Solid, could be overpowered if tweaked.

Void Defender Defends giving a penalty to hit anyone but him, then removing himself from play. Can get somewhat broken in epic.

Scry and Die Attacking from around corners, while staying hidden. Moderate to broken, depending on the situation.

Skimisher Fly in, attack, and fly away. Also prevents enemies from coming close. Moderate to Broken depending on the enemy, but shouldn't make the game un-fun, as the rest of your team is at risk, and you have enough weaknesses.

Indestructible Simply won't die, even if you sleep though combat.  One of THE most abusive character in 4e.

Sir Robin (Bravely Charge Away) He automatically slows and pushes an enemy (5 squares), while charging away. Hard to rate it's power level, since it's terrain dependent.

Death's Gatekeeper A fun twist on a healic, making your party "unkillable". Overpowered to Broken, but shouldn't actually make the game un-fun, just TPK proof.

Death's Gatekeeper mk2, (Stealth Edition) Make your party "unkillable", and you hidden, while doing solid damage. Stronger then the above, but also easier for a DM to shut down. Broken, until your DM get's enough of it.

Domination and Death Dominate everything then kill them quickly. Only works @ 30, but is broken multiple ways.

Battlemind Mc Prone-Daze Protecting your allies by keeping enemies away. Quite powerful.

The Retaliator Getting hit deals more damage to the enemy then you receive yourself, and you can take plenty of hits. Heavy item dependency, Broken.

Dead Kobold Transit Teleports 98 squares a turn, and can bring someone along for the ride. Not fully built, so i can't judge the power.

Psilent Guardian Protect your allies, while being invisible. Overpowered, possibly broken.

Rune of Vengance Do lot's of damage while boosting your teams. Strong to slightly overpowered.

Charedent BarrageA charging ardent. Fine in a normal team, overpowered if there are 2 together, and easily broken in teams of 5.

Super Duper Knight Basically the same as super knight with items, making it far more broken.

Mora, the unkillable avenger Solid damage, while being neigh indestuctable. Overpowered, but not broken.

Swordburst Maximus At-Will Close Burst 3 that slide and prones. Protects allies with off actions. Strong, possibly over powered with the right party.

The perception of a feat being special and more powerful vs. a skill that seems more natural and accessible is the difference.

Those waters got a lot muddier in this packet - so someone might not be sure if they can even attempt to do something anymore, when it seemed natural they could try it when it was a skill (i.e. pick pocket, track are now feats instead of skills). 

That sort of confusion slows down gameplay and discourages improvisation and "natural" action descriptions you might give your DM.
LEONINE ROAR : Amp Up Your D&D Game : Visit my D&D blog :: FASTER COMBAT : Crush Your Combat Grind
Nice.  A few comments/questions (in parenthesis):

BullRush:  Assuming this takes a full action... (I think it does take your action.  How would you change it to make it worth a feat?  Personally, I think it should just be a default action, because anyone can attempt to push someone.  The feat should give you advantage on the check, let you push further, push bigger things, etc.)

Combat Reflexes:  I don't find many OA's happen.  (So wouldn't this be DM dependent?  If your DM never has monsters provoke, it is a bad choice.  If monsters frequently provoke, it becomes really good.)

Disarm Attack: (Why is this a bad option?  I think it can be very useful.)

Distant Spell: If you have something specific in mind. (How would you improve this feat?)

Durable: Small healing bump. (How much would it need to give in order to get a rating of Black?)

Energy Admixture:  Small damage bump for evocationist.  Otherwise kinda crap.  (It also lets you partially bypass resistance/immunity.  Given the number of creatures with one or the other, I think it is a bit more useful than you say.)

Evasive Movement: You can already move around an enemy.  (How would you improve it?  Would making your movement never provoke plus you can move through enemy's spaces [provoking if you do] be too good?)

Herbalism: usually better to just buy it.  (But you are getting 1/2 off, plus you can make them anywhere.  Feats like this are tough though, because it is something that helps everyone but doesn't actually make your character better.  So you are using one of your 4 feats to help the party, which is good, but you personally don't see anything from it.  Other than the appreciation of your friends.  So if you have nice friends, it is a good feat.)

Hold the line:  (How would you improve this one?  I think it is pretty good, because it gives you a second option for Opportunity Attacks.  If you think you can kill the monster with a hit, do that.  Otherwise, it is probably better to force it to stop moving so it can't attack your friends.  More options tends to be a good thing.)

Lunge: reach doesn't seem to have alot of meaning.  (Very situational, I will agree.  It does give you added options, which is a good thing.  And the situation of being 5 ft. shy of being able to attack comes up often enough.  Would giving you threatening reach make it too strong?)

Magic Rejuvination: to bad "cure light wounds" doesn't exist.   And if it did, it would fail to scale.  (So, assuming it was meant to be changed to Cure Wounds, would it still be Red?  Would it be too good if it scaled?)

Martial Arts: (Yeah, I see this as a filler type feat.  The Monk needs to be able to attack unarmed, but occasionally you get people wanting to have their Fighter or Rogue or whatever fight unarmed.  Hense, feat.  How would you improve it?)

Polearm Training:  OA's don't seem common.  (As earlier, this should make it DM dependent.)

Shove Away: Small things tend to just die.  (Yeah, but what about Large monsters?  Or higher level Medium monsters?  There are plenty of things that won't die in a single hit, and being able to push at-will isn't bad.)

Tumbling Manuver: Take Spring Attack.  (I'd say this one is good too.  Spring Attack only gives 10 feet of movement, and you have to combine it with an attack.  Tumbling Maneuver covers all your movement in any situation.  The two actually combine into a pretty awesome combo, letting you move around very freely.)

Martial arts should be part of a martial artist background, not a feat.

Tumbling Maneuver and Evasive movement might do well to be combined.

Backgrounds are specifically designed to not have direct combat capabilities in them.
D&D Next = D&D: Quantum Edition

Backgrounds are specifically designed to not have direct combat capabilities in them.

Is the martial artist feat a direct combat capability? It basically turns your hands into shortswords. That seems more of a flavor benefit than anything else. It doesn't affect your combat numbers at all. As far as background perks go, it would probably be underpowered.
I think Vault can be handy in skirmishes. You can easily get to places that will take more
effort on enemies without this ability.  
Nice.  A few comments/questions (in parenthesis):

BullRush:  Assuming this takes a full action... (I think it does take your action.  How would you change it to make it worth a feat?  Personally, I think it should just be a default action, because anyone can attempt to push someone.  The feat should give you advantage on the check, let you push further, push bigger things, etc.) Drop it and use shove.

Combat Reflexes:  I don't find many OA's happen.  (So wouldn't this be DM dependent?  If your DM never has monsters provoke, it is a bad choice.  If monsters frequently provoke, it becomes really good.) That's why it's purple.  It has it's uses, but not very likely.

Disarm Attack: (Why is this a bad option?  I think it can be very useful.) 1) You have to fight something that has a weapon.  2) It has to have enough hit points that it's not worth just hitting it.  3) it can't have a backup weapon.  4) Str contest is a low chance of success.

Distant Spell: If you have something specific in mind. (How would you improve this feat?) I wouldn't.  You just need to have a specific spell in mind.  Or perhaps let every touch spell work at 10'.

Durable: Small healing bump. (How much would it need to give in order to get a rating of Black?) It's worse then the other 2.

Energy Admixture:  Small damage bump for evocationist.  Otherwise kinda crap.  (It also lets you partially bypass resistance/immunity.  Given the number of creatures with one or the other, I think it is a bit more useful than you say.) It's only 1/2 the damage, so it's still be much better to just pick a different spell.

Evasive Movement: You can already move around an enemy.  (How would you improve it?  Would making your movement never provoke plus you can move through enemy's spaces [provoking if you do] be too good?) Lawolf's suggestion of combine with tumbling manuver sounds good.

Herbalism: usually better to just buy it.  (But you are getting 1/2 off, plus you can make them anywhere.  Feats like this are tough though, because it is something that helps everyone but doesn't actually make your character better.  So you are using one of your 4 feats to help the party, which is good, but you personally don't see anything from it.  Other than the appreciation of your friends.  So if you have nice friends, it is a good feat.) Purple doesn't mean useless, just niche.  If your campaing is lost in the wilderness with no town in sight, then yea, it's get's a bit better.  But by default, currently you get excessive gold.

Hold the line:  (How would you improve this one?  I think it is pretty good, because it gives you a second option for Opportunity Attacks.  If you think you can kill the monster with a hit, do that.  Otherwise, it is probably better to force it to stop moving so it can't attack your friends.  More options tends to be a good thing.) Any OA stops movement.  So it's not an either/or.

Lunge: reach doesn't seem to have alot of meaning.  (Very situational, I will agree.  It does give you added options, which is a good thing.  And the situation of being 5 ft. shy of being able to attack comes up often enough.  Would giving you threatening reach make it too strong?) You already have a threatening reach polearm feat.  Perhaps move 5' (without provoking) and attack.

Magic Rejuvination: to bad "cure light wounds" doesn't exist.   And if it did, it would fail to scale.  (So, assuming it was meant to be changed to Cure Wounds, would it still be Red?  Would it be too good if it scaled?) It would probably be black if it scaled.

Martial Arts: (Yeah, I see this as a filler type feat.  The Monk needs to be able to attack unarmed, but occasionally you get people wanting to have their Fighter or Rogue or whatever fight unarmed.  Hense, feat.  How would you improve it?) I wouldn't improve it.  Again, niche feats are allowed.

Polearm Training:  OA's don't seem common.  (As earlier, this should make it DM dependent.) Even if your DM provokes alot, if you get this, he'll stop provoking, and thus you're not using one of your precious 4.

Shove Away: Small things tend to just die.  (Yeah, but what about Large monsters?  Or higher level Medium monsters?  There are plenty of things that won't die in a single hit, and being able to push at-will isn't bad.) Small as in things that have lower stats then you.  Shoving a high HP giant might be helpful, but how often will that work?  It's only purple because it doesn't cost you any thing.

Tumbling Manuver: Take Spring Attack.  (I'd say this one is good too.  Spring Attack only gives 10 feet of movement, and you have to combine it with an attack.  Tumbling Maneuver covers all your movement in any situation.  The two actually combine into a pretty awesome combo, letting you move around very freely.) Spring attack give you 10' extra.  You still have your full move with it.  So 90% of the time it will be better.

Answered in red.

guides
Power
my builds

Is the martial artist feat a direct combat capability? It basically turns your hands into shortswords. That seems more of a flavor benefit than anything else. It doesn't affect your combat numbers at all. As far as background perks go, it would probably be underpowered.

....?

Feats are not backgrounds...?
I think Vault can be handy in skirmishes. You can easily get to places that will take more

Hmmm...

With 3 str + 3 run + 5 vault = 11 feet...

I suppose that let's you jump over small creatures.

guides
Power
my builds

Among other things, it confers total immunity to disarm and sunder attacks.

This is not a flavor benefit.
The difference between madness and genius is determined only by degrees of success.

....?

Feats are not backgrounds...?

That is why I said they should get rid of the martial arts feat and transfer it over to the Martial Arts background as the background benefit.
Thanks for the answers, I agree with most of what you said.

Regarding Hold the Line, where does it say that any opportunity attack stops movement.  I surely could be missing it, but I couldn't find any mention in the Opportunity Attack section in the How to Play file.  Also, Hold the Line isn't an opportunity attack, which means it triggers on any movement (forced, creatures using the Disengage action, etc).  I think it is a great feat for people looking to make a very sticky character.

Drawing and stowing a weapon is a free action. So at start of turn draw a weapon, at end of turn stow a weapon = Complete immunity to being disarmed or sundered. (Also you could just carry a backup shortsword and have the same effect without being cheesy).

Drawing and stowing a weapon is a free action. So at start of turn draw a weapon, at end of turn stow a weapon = Complete immunity to being disarmed or sundered. (Also you could just carry a backup shortsword and have the same effect without being cheesy).

A) It is not a free action.  Free actions do not exist.  It is an example of a thing that might be deemed not an action by your DM.  If you are attempting to cheese it, I'm pretty sure it will suddenly be deemed an action.

B) It is not complete immunity, it is partial immunity even if it works.  You can still be disarmed or sundered as a reaction on your turn.  (And carrying a backup shortsword only works at lower levels, when your specific shortsword is irrelevant.  If you're carrying a +1 shortsword, a silver shortsword, and a cold iron shortsword, none of these is a direct replacement for any of the others.)
The difference between madness and genius is determined only by degrees of success.
Poking holes at your example a bit (I don't disagree with your overall point), if you need a cold iron or silver shortsword, then a Martial Artist is going to have issues anyway.

All the more reason "free" actions need to be far more scarce. I would prefer a lot of the "minor actions" cost movement instead of just being made free. Make drawing/stowing/picking up cost 10'(or more) each, and have disarm place the weapon 5'-10' away in a random direction, and now disarming gets far more useful.

Magic Dual Color Test
I am White/Green
I am White/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am both orderly and instinctive. I value community and group identity, defining myself by the social group I am a part of. At best, I'm selfless and strong-willed; at worst, I'm unoriginal and sheepish.

A) It is not a free action.  Free actions do not exist.  It is an example of a thing that might be deemed not an action by your DM.  If you are attempting to cheese it, I'm pretty sure it will suddenly be deemed an action.

B) It is not complete immunity, it is partial immunity even if it works.  You can still be disarmed or sundered as a reaction on your turn.  (And carrying a backup shortsword only works at lower levels, when your specific shortsword is irrelevant.  If you're carrying a +1 shortsword, a silver shortsword, and a cold iron shortsword, none of these is a direct replacement for any of the others.)

As you can't get silverd, cold iron, or +1 fists I think you just disproved your own point.

The feat really doesn't do anything as anyone carrying a spare shortsword is in just as good of a position in the rare instances that they get disarmed. At most it is a minor flavor benefit. As such it shouldn't be a feat.

Which is why disarming attack is awful right now. Picking up a weapon from the ground is also a free action.
Race for the Iron Throne - political and historical analysis of A Song of Ice and Fire.
As you can't get silverd, cold iron, or +1 fists I think you just disproved your own point.

I didn't check this packet, but monks used to have their unarmed attacks treated as silver/cold iron at lower levels, and adamatine at higher levels. Did that go away?

Magic Dual Color Test
I am White/Green
I am White/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am both orderly and instinctive. I value community and group identity, defining myself by the social group I am a part of. At best, I'm selfless and strong-willed; at worst, I'm unoriginal and sheepish.

All the more reason "free" actions need to be far more scarce. I would prefer a lot of the "minor actions" cost movement instead of just being made free. Make drawing/stowing/picking up cost 10'(or more) each, and have disarm place the weapon 5'-10' away in a random direction, and now disarming gets far more useful.

Doesn't really help. You have 30 feet of movement, spend 20 feet to draw/stow a weapon every turn so you are "never armed" on an opponents turn. You still have 10 feet of movement left (which isn't needed as 5e fights are 3e levels of static). Alternatively you just keep a spare greatsword around for the incredibly rare moments when you are disarmed because drawing it once only costs 10 ft of movement.

That is part of the reason I want the "swift" action to cover 5e reaction, 4e minor actions, and 5e swift-spells.

I didn't check this packet, but monks used to have their unarmed attacks treated as silver/cold iron at lower levels, and adamatine at higher levels. Did that go away?

Monks get it, but nobody else. Which is why the feat that grants unarmed strikes is more or less useless.

Monks get it, but nobody else. Which is why the feat that grants unarmed strikes is more or less useless.

Except for the Monks, who get it for free...

There's no downside to making a feat like this.  They could have just left it in as a Monk class feature, instead of a feat.  But now there's a way (suboptimal, granted!) for people who aren't monks to take a thing and be excited about having it for the sake of having it. 

And then you can tell them "if you really want to fight with your fists, you can but you won't be as good as a Monk."

It's okay to let people take suboptimal choices.  It's part of what it means to have choices.  It's less okay to prevent people from ever taking a suboptimal choice.
Thanks for the answers, I agree with most of what you said.

Regarding Hold the Line, where does it say that any opportunity attack stops movement.  I surely could be missing it, but I couldn't find any mention in the Opportunity Attack section in the How to Play file.  Also, Hold the Line isn't an opportunity attack, which means it triggers on any movement (forced, creatures using the Disengage action, etc).  I think it is a great feat for people looking to make a very sticky character.

It doesn't.

But that's what i was suggesting hold the line should do.  Let's you stop movement and an oppertunity attack.  So it's not an either/or situation.

guides
Power
my builds

Hmmm...

With 3 str + 3 run + 5 vault = 11 feet...

I suppose that let's you jump over small creatures.

You can easily jump over difficult terrian and reach places were it's hard to reach. 

I must have misread something, does disarming attack not do damage? When I read it I thought it was completely overpowered because I thought it was a standard melee attack that also disarmed.
I must have misread something, does disarming attack not do damage? When I read it I thought it was completely overpowered because I thought it was a standard melee attack that also disarmed.

Oh, it is both.  

Yea, that makes it alot more reasonable.  Though it's still pretty limited in scope and not likely to work.

guides
Power
my builds

Also durable is ALMOST as good as resilance for barbarians. 

guides
Power
my builds

I dunno, you're basically adding a passive ability to your primary melee attack that also disarms. To me that sounds pretty useful.
I dunno, you're basically adding a passive ability to your primary melee attack that also disarms. To me that sounds pretty useful.

It's got a low chance of success, and they can just pick up their weapon again.  Assuming they had a weapon to begin with (dragons don't care).

I did bump it to purple.  In case you where a Str based monk/barbarian fighting alot of high HP, low strength weapon users.

guides
Power
my builds

Guess that makes sense. As a DM I think if the scenario came up where someone was picking up a weapon off the ground while engaged in melee combat I'd probably have that be an OA trigger or at least give them disadvantage on their attack that round.
Guess that makes sense. As a DM I think if the scenario came up where someone was picking up a weapon off the ground while engaged in melee combat I'd probably have that be an OA trigger or at least give them disadvantage on their attack that round.

In a world where you have D&D logic where anyone can disarm at-will with a fairly decent chance of success, everyone will carry a backup weapon (which they can draw as a free action). Its a dis-arms race.
Then you disarm that one too
Then you disarm that one too

And they draw their third weapon!

Or more likely pick up one of the two weapons that are on the floor (as a free action).

5e disarming is silly.