Adventure Tools exporting

3 posts / 0 new
Last post

I am a new subscriber. I downloaded a program called Masterplan. It is a DM/GM Tool. It is made to be able to use the Adventure Tool monsters but from what I can tell you can only export monsters one at a time. Is there a way to export more so I can import them into the Masterplan? I think the monsters from the Compendium with work as well. 

If I posted this in the wrong area I apologize. 

Not as far as I know.

You have the free will to agree or disagree.
You have the ability to act freely on the above choice regardless of the consequences.

Legaly, you cannot (export more than one at a time since that is the way they built the software, and it's illegal to circomvent hurdles put in place to protect IP - as this most likely is.)

Also, be aware that (for same IP protecting reasons) MP now uses a "assignation" system whereas, you cannot use any librairy you create or obtain on any other computer than the one on which it was first used/created.

And by "computer", I mean the physical object (not sure how that equates with regards to virtual machines...)

It's not a HUGE thing, but if you have multiple devices and were thinking the portability would be easy, keep that in mind.

Other than that, MP is a masterpiece of software !

... one could hope that with the violent drop-kicking of 4E, the coastal mages would loosen up on 4E IP, but I am not optimistic...