drawing items

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Is there an item I can purchace that allows me to draw a small item, such as a potion, as a free action? I recently discovered consumable items but it sucks to use two actions to be able to use them.
Armor lvl 4 : Battle Harness

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/1.jpg)

Is there an item I can purchace that allows me to draw a small item, such as a potion, as a free action? I recently discovered consumable items but it sucks to use two actions to be able to use them.

Also many DMs agree with you that eating 2 actions to draw and drink a potion is stupid.  Talk to your DM he might be on board with letting you do it with a single action (I am one of the people that says 2 minors for a potion is dumb).
Currently working on making a Dex based defender. Check it out here
Show
Need a few pre-generated characters for a one-shot you are running? Want to get a baseline for what an effective build for a class you aren't familiar with? Check out the Pregen thread here If ever you are interested what it sounds like to be at my table check out my blog and podcast here Also, I've recently done an episode on "Refluffing". You can check that out here
You could also take the Quick Draw feat.
Potion Bandolier (AV2) for potions specifically.
I'll talk to my DM and if he doesn't go for using a single action to draw and use a potion, I'll go for the bandalier. Sadly the quick draw feat is unavailable. Is it a high level feat or is it a racial or class feat?
I'll talk to my DM and if he doesn't go for using a single action to draw and use a potion, I'll go for the bandalier. Sadly the quick draw feat is unavailable. Is it a high level feat or is it a racial or class feat?

It isn't high level.  However it does require dex 13.
Currently working on making a Dex based defender. Check it out here
Show
Need a few pre-generated characters for a one-shot you are running? Want to get a baseline for what an effective build for a class you aren't familiar with? Check out the Pregen thread here If ever you are interested what it sounds like to be at my table check out my blog and podcast here Also, I've recently done an episode on "Refluffing". You can check that out here