Skype Campaign

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
So, I don't know anybody in my area who plays D&D, and I've been wanting to play an adventure or at least a one-shot with anyone who's interested via Skype. If any of you are interested, I have a handful of characters I put together in the past few days, mostly out of boredom, but you can bring your own if you want as long as they're legal.
Might work better if you use one of the VTT type programs.

rpgtableonline.com/ is very easy to use (although down for maintenance for the next couple of days).

If you want to spend a little more time with it you could also make or play in a game using Maptools. 
Currently working on making a Dex based defender. Check it out here
Show
Need a few pre-generated characters for a one-shot you are running? Want to get a baseline for what an effective build for a class you aren't familiar with? Check out the Pregen thread here If ever you are interested what it sounds like to be at my table check out my blog and podcast here Also, I've recently done an episode on "Refluffing". You can check that out here
rolz.org/group

Its a website that allows you to roll in a room for all to see. (Its useful to use to make sure your players are not cheating)

-Happy Gaming!
CaNMaN 
Thanks, both of you, it's greatly appreciated.

Still looking for anybody interested, we can get something going on there instead of skype if desired. 
you can also use skype and maptools as a means to communicate and play.  It's what I use right now for one of the campaigns I'm playing in.
"Non nobis Domine Sed nomini tuo da gloriam" "I wish for death not because I want to die, but because I seek the war eternal"

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg)

Still looking for anybody interested, we can get something going on there instead of skype if desired. 

This is not the player recruitment forum.  You are looking in the wrong place.

This is not the player recruitment forum.  You are looking in the wrong place.

You could be helpful and direct me to it, then.
It's in big red letters one forum up.  Classifieds.
community.wizards.com/go/forum/viewcateg...

But I'm not sure why you want me to spend time getting you the location when you didn't even bother to either read the forum rules, or look at the list of d&d forums.
It's in big red letters one forum up.  Classifieds.
community.wizards.com/go/forum/viewcateg...

But I'm not sure why you want me to spend time getting you the location when you didn't even bother to either read the forum rules, or look at the list of d&d forums.

You took the time to tell me I was wrong with no problem.

Sarcasm aside, thanks for your help. In my defense, the topic of this thread wound up going in a direction that was more appropriate to the board.