Which block has the best sealed decks?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
I've always wondered which block has the most powerful sealed decks in general.

Let's say numerous decks from each block play against each other. Which block would win most games? Which type of deck would be the overall winner and from what block?

I've always like RB from Time Spiral, but not sure how it compares against other decks from other blocks. I have a gut feeling that the best block is Morningtide or Eventide.
Interesting question. I don't have enough experience to answer this.
I remember playing mirrodin back in the day and I think there were some pretty nutty things going on back then, with affinity and some of the equipment (skullclamp) was just re-freaking-diculous. I remember having an arcbound ravager and just going crazy with that thing.
Also played Kamigawa and something tells me that would not be in the running for power. 
Interesting question. I don't have enough experience to answer this.
I remember playing mirrodin back in the day and I think there were some pretty nutty things going on back then, with affinity and some of the equipment (skullclamp) was just re-freaking-diculous. I remember having an arcbound ravager and just going crazy with that thing.
Also played Kamigawa and something tells me that would not be in the running for power. 

Unfortunately i skipped playing the Mirrodin block back in the day and im not sure about it. Skullclamp and Affinity really does look pretty sick on paper. Also, i assume Mirrodin has lots of Artifact hate, which other blocks don't have. Could be a weakness or a strength...