Goat and sheep contest voting thread

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
This is a voting thread for the goat and sheep contest. Put the persons name in who you want to vote for. Here are the cards:

superspawnwrithe:
Show
Devotee of the Devourer
Creature: Human Cleric
Sacrifice a goat: Put a 5/5 black Demon token with flying onto the battlefield.
"BB 10/10: Why goats?"
"MR 10/10: I really don't know. Just try not to look in its eyes. And whatever you do, don't give it a name".

1/1

Hairless thoctar
Show
Tin can-eating goat   
Creature-goat
When ~ deals combat damage to a player, destroy target artifact that player controls.
2/1

magicpablo666
Show
Woolly Tapectar   
Creature - Sheep
At the beginning of your upkeep, create a White Wool Artifact Token.
Sacrifice a White Wool Artifact Token: Target creature gets -X/+X where X is its power until end of turn.

"Gifts come in many forms. This mystic creature grows them out of its skin!"

1/1

biggbaddbill
Show
Sleepy Time  
Tribal Enchantment - Sheep
At the beginning of each upkeep, put a nap counter on Sleepy Time, then place a 0/2 Sheep creature token with defender on the battlefield for each nap counter on Sleepy Time.
1, 2, 3, 4..., zzzzzz

alan2here
Show
Sheepy 
Creature - Sheep
: Target forest you control becomes a plains.
~ cannot be blocked by or block mono blue creatures without flying.
2/2

ulcaster
Show
Goat Path 
Tribal Enchantment - Goat Aura
Enchant Mountain
Enchanted mountain has ": Put a 0/1 red Goat creature token onto the battlefield."
Goat creatures you control have mountainwalk.
A goats path in life is one of the great mysteries of our time.

rafe62

Show
Dirt Fields 1:Gm::Wm:
Enchantment
At the beginning of your upkeep put a green counter on Dirt Fields, then, if there are 5 or more, transform Dirt Fields. 

Green Pastures
At the beginning of your upkeep put a white 0/1 goat creature token onto the battlefield.
Goat creatures you control get +2/+3 and have trample.
If you control 15 or more goats, you win the game.

arganadar

Show

Farmer's Market      

Artifact     Rare

At the begining of your upkeep, choose one: Put a 0/1 White Goat Token into play ;or put a 0/1 Green Sheep Token into play.

: Choose one: Put a 0/1 White Goat Token into play ;or put a 0/1 Green Sheep Token into play. Any player may play this ability.

Players can sacrifice X Goats and/or Sheeps instead of paying a card mana cost, where X is the card's converted mana cost.

: Choose any number of Goats and/or Sheeps you control. Then, choose target non-token non-land permanent with a conveted mana cost thats equal or less than that number. Exchange control of those permanents. Play this ability as a sorcery. Any player may play this ability.

"I don't believe in gold. If you can't eat it, it's worthless" -Some crazy old farmer.

you can vote if you were in the contest, but not for yourself. 

anybody can vote. 
ulcaster's Goat Path is great. Love the flavor and how it doesn't really make you win. XD

Vote for ulcaster.

Vote for mine, it's full of flavour.
Thanks Arganadar! Your flavor text is probably my favorite out of all the entries. You should flesh out that crazy old farmer.

For my vote, it was between alan and rafe62. I'll have to think about it some more...
Vote for mine, it's full of flavour.

read the hole post next time. 
I vote for Ulcaster. His submission was good, and, more interestingly, this voting system is open to complete dominance, as I shall explain.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are 8 votes. Ulcaster has complete dominance since both votes so far have gone his way. A tipping point could be created whereby one more vote gives Ulcaster the vital margin (he basically wins, assuming he doesn't vote).

Agrandar----> Ulcaster (1st vote)
Me----> Ulcaster (2nd vote)

Complete dominance is achieved.

Assuming a Tipping Point

3rd voter-----> Ulcaster

Ulcaster does not vote; a perfectly legal tactic anticipated in such a system. He doesn't feel bad because he knows his submission was the best one there.

In such a situation:
Votes for Ulcaster= 3 (The vital margin)
Votes remaining= 4 (since Ulcaster doesn't vote)

Thus, everyone else in the entire contest would have to vote for everyone else, which will almost certainly NOT happen: thus Ulcaster has essentially won.
Sorry. None of these are worth voting for. But that in itself is an achievement I guess. Congratulations you guys.

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
I vote for Sleepy Time
http://stat.rumandmonkey.com/tests/1/6/5261/20802.jpg
I say, Hairles thoctar and the tin can eating goat. 
Autocarding
Please Please Please Autocard/// / / / [c]Protean Hydra[/c] => Protean Hydra / / / I can't read the cards you reference without it... / Well, ok, I CAN read the cards, but it involves opening Gatherer, looking your card up by name, hoping it's spelled right, and... I'm just too lazy to do it, alright? Please Autocard.
To clarify, I wasn't voting for myself.

Thanks Ulcaster.

This is a great contest idea, I will vote, but later.
I vote for Sleepy Time.
Anybody can vote, only people who were in the contest cant vote for themselves.

The voting ends on the 21st 
I meant no offense. Sorry y'all.

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
I meant no offense. Sorry y'all.

Well, it's too late, I was totally offended, and have not read a single post you've posted since.Laughing

Autocarding
Please Please Please Autocard/// / / / [c]Protean Hydra[/c] => Protean Hydra / / / I can't read the cards you reference without it... / Well, ok, I CAN read the cards, but it involves opening Gatherer, looking your card up by name, hoping it's spelled right, and... I'm just too lazy to do it, alright? Please Autocard.
Yeah. Me too.

139359831 wrote:
I'm too lazy to read all that and create an extreme database to log the votes, who won?
Autocarding
Sign In to post comments