Bramblesnap

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
If I have Bramblesnap Enchanted with Savage Silhouette When do I pay the regeneration cost , Also if I pay the cost and my Opponent kills it does it cause the Enchantment to go to the grave yard
you can activate the regeneration ability whenever you have priority ("instant timing")
the last opportunity is before the creature is actually destroyed, so for example in response to Doom Blade or in the Declare Blockers step (just before Combat Damage)

regeneration will not destroy the Aura, you are thinking of Totem Armor, which is a different concept
proud member of the 2011 community team
you can activate the regeneration ability whenever you have priority ("instant timing")
the last opportunity is before the creature is actually destroyed, so for example in response to Doom Blade or in the Declare Blockers step (just before Combat Damage)

Also, watch out if your opponnent decides to try to remove your creature AGAIN BEFORE the "regeneration shield" is put in place, that is when the ability given by the aura resolves. You'll have to reactivate the ability in response.

Rules Advisor

The Basic rulebook, read it! A lot of basic questions are answered there!

How to autocard :
Type [c]Black Lotus[/c] to get Black Lotus.
Type [c=Black Lotus]The Overpowered One[/c] to get The Overpowered One.

When do I pay the regeneration cost?

You might benefit from reading about regeneration, as it is a concept many beginners find hard to fully grasp:

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.      -Albert Einstein

So, you keep on voting, and you keep on expecting different results from those elections?

How long have you been doing this, over and over again?

Ain't it time you reached a different conclusion about this whole masquerade?

Sign In to post comments