Boros - rank the three drops

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
As with the previous thread, I am often in Boros and faced with a choice of three drops and can't decide which to take.  Here are all the non-rare options (assuming no splash but including Armored transport).  Please rank then:

Ember Beast
Hellraiser Goblin
Skyknight Legionnaire
Warmind Infantry
Armored Transport
Basilica Guards
Court Street Denizen

For me the picks are probably as follows:

Skyknight Legionnaire
Ember Beast
Court Street Denizen  
Warmind Infantry
Armored Transport
Hellraiser Goblin 
Basilica Guards 

Legionnaire
Warmind
Beast
CSD
Armored Transport
Hellraiser
Guards

EDIT: misread the context.

I found Carmen Sandiego before you were born unless you're Zlehtnoba.

Pretty much the same as mine, I like:

Skyknight Legionnaire
Warmind Infantry
Ember Beast
Court Street Denizen
Armored Transport
Hellraiser Goblin
Basilica Guards

Looks like the main difference is that I like Warmind much higher. Warmind vs Beast is tough, but I like that Warmind with Battalion can get through the 1/4s and 2/4s. My Boros decks often have trouble with 2/4s.
I'm with Falcon, except I flip Transport and Goblin. 
Without looking at other entries...

Skyknight Legionnaire  Usually I don't care much about haste, but evasive haste is solid.  The possible Battalion on turn 3 is huge for Boros.
Warmind Infantry  Battalion 4/3.  It breaks walls.  Rarely possible for an unbuffed 3-drop.
Ember Beast 3/4!  The required partnership hurts on defense, but this is *!#% Boros, so defense isn't a primary concern. 
Armored Transport  Battalion enabler.  Sometimes does some damage, but usually occupies a blocker.
Court Street Denizen  Getting the best creature out of the way, but it's a bear for .
Basilica Guards  Can't attack, but blocking opponents' good early creatures is still worth doing sometimes.
Hellraiser Goblin  A bear for ?!  Haste is good for Boros, but sometimes I don't want to have something die in ten seconds.

The top three are ones I actively want to see if drafting Boros.  Transport is usually available in the bottom half of packs.  The bottom three... Do Not Want.  In Orzhov Guards is sweet, but that's not our topic, so it isn't.