Changing Packet Revisions Mid-stream

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Now that we're getting a new revision of the rules this week, are there any official event rules about which packet of next rules we should be using? 

Without any event-specific rules, I don't see any reason to switch now since we're only a few sessions from the end.  I'm going to just talk about the new options with my players and start Storm Over Neverwinter with the 3/20 packet. (Assuming I have players for the next season but I expect I will have 7 - 9 interested in next). 
I would not make any changes now to what you're running in the store. Now's a good time to read the contents of the packet and keep it in mind while running, so that we can iron out some potential difficulties with the rules. I'm going to be keeping an eye on the Martial Damage Dice to see how the new system works.

Not happy with the look of the new forums? Check out the Skin Your Forums thread for a solution.

D&D Next: VALOREIGN Home Game Development, Kalani's Homebrew and Original Content | General Campaign Stuff: Bawylie's Budget Dungeons

"D&D is an elf from Tolkien, a barbarian from Howard, and a mage from Vance fighting monsters from Lovecraft in a room that looks like it might have been designed by Wells and Giger." -- TiaNadiezja

I also decided not to switch rules on my players in mid-season.   

Oops, looks like this request tried to create an infinite loop. We do not allow such things here. We are a professional website!

Sign In to post comments