Ally Flicker deck

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
I was just thinking about magic and thought of the ally ability and thought it could be fun to play with that and flicker. Any ideas on how to improve this?

Auto card is your friend. Lightning bolt. -->. [ c] lightning bolt [ / c]. --> lightning bolt or replace c with deck and lightning bolt with your decklist.

With what you're going for (Ally tribal w/flicker effects) it seems fine to me. Overall you covered your bases in terms of bounce, counters, draw and flicker effects. That being said, I personally don't like that when these allies flicker you'll be resetting their own counters back to zero most of the time. Also, you'd need to have 3 or more creatures out for Ghostly Flicker to work well here... 

How to autocard: [spoiler] [c]Blaze[/c] = Blaze

you can also...

[deck]

38 Relentless Rats

22 Swamp

[/deck]

=

I argee you should cut the +1/+1 Allies if you want to focus on flickering, there are plenty of other allies with awesome ETB abillities. This is the list I run, it can easily be changed to add more flicker effects(Ghostway I think is the best for this) and you can even drop the green if you wanted(though I like the mana fixing and Inf Combo the green offers).